Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Review

Good company for work

February 24, 2020
Good company for work. Staff are supporting even our Manager also. Free to take decision. No matter what others department thought you. If you are right as company sops.
October 7, 2020
Same role
KYC Executive (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Nyc to work with people and getting experience of corporate world.Also stressful but it challenges you to know your patience level.Getting a good team leader is much important but anyhow it's on fate.My experience in this field has actually made me realise how to take up responsibilities, and how to be more professional, confident and communicative.But as I don't have real interest in insurance sector ever I ended up with my contract and now looking into different field.
Pros
15min
Cons
10min
January 29, 2020
Same role
Credit card executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
I want to join again in kotak Mahindra Bank because, it's a best opportunity for make a career. It was hard worked but I was managed that and there is a target work. So I was leaved that, then I thinking that's great work.
May 14, 2021
Same location
Assistant Acquisition Manager (Former Employee) - Jaipur, Rajasthan
It was not so good experience of working at Kotak Mahindra Bank because of the job profile assigned to us. As I was into Sales and Marketing so my work was just to open a new Savings/Current A/c and some other products also.Salary was also not justified according to our work profile.Too much pressure was there regarding the business, specially in the months of January, February and March.My overall experience of working there was not satisfactory.
Pros
Cons
Long working hours and many a times working on Sundays also