Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Review

Good job

December 18, 2019
But low salary and working hard. This job location is near by my home town so i have no problem facing in traveling.it is a great feeling to me because it was my first job. A good friend making and beautiful nature around the building . It was fantastic joyful job.
October 7, 2020
Same role
KYC Executive (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Nyc to work with people and getting experience of corporate world.Also stressful but it challenges you to know your patience level.Getting a good team leader is much important but anyhow it's on fate.My experience in this field has actually made me realise how to take up responsibilities, and how to be more professional, confident and communicative.But as I don't have real interest in insurance sector ever I ended up with my contract and now looking into different field.
Pros
15min
Cons
10min
February 24, 2020
Same role
Operation Executive (Former Employee) - Jaipur, Rajasthan
Good company for work. Staff are supporting even our Manager also. Free to take decision. No matter what others department thought you. If you are right as company sops.
July 15, 2020
Same location
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Best bank in my five year career Motivation staff hr department is very strong clean culture. Banking service is very good And good customer base Awsome bank