Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Review

Good working Culture

March 30, 2021
Good organisation for start a career and healthy working environment but field work is difficult. Salary and incentive structure is good but their is pressure for sale.
March 11, 2021
Same role
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
It was extremely wonderful experience working @kotakmahindrabankltd. I learned many technical as well as professional skills. I was blessed to had supportive staff around me. We spent plenty of joyful times during closing the branch. Convincing other bank's privileged customers to open/ transfer an account with our bank was the hardest part of my role.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
not suitable salary as per designations
January 6, 2021
Same role
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - kkd
Very good culture Good environmentStaff very supportivePlace to learn moreI love to work in this bankLove to re-join Ready to growthGood
January 15, 2021
Same location
Sales officer at kotak mahindra bank (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Working here is the worst decisions i have made they managerial level staff is good but if you cant do your targets you are not going to get salary and if you have sufferd from any illness then you are not getting your salary for the same policies are not even helpful for employee and there is no other benefits like incentives and all. Location like nagpur people not aware more about kotak even now.
Pros
Nothing to tell
Cons