Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Review

Having fun at work has multiple benefits.

October 7, 2020
Nyc to work with people and getting experience of corporate world.Also stressful but it challenges you to know your patience level.Getting a good team leader is much important but anyhow it's on fate.My experience in this field has actually made me realise how to take up responsibilities, and how to be more professional, confident and communicative.But as I don't have real interest in insurance sector ever I ended up with my contract and now looking into different field.
Pros
15min
Cons
10min
February 24, 2020
Same role
Operation Executive (Former Employee) - Jaipur, Rajasthan
Good company for work. Staff are supporting even our Manager also. Free to take decision. No matter what others department thought you. If you are right as company sops.
January 29, 2020
Same role
Credit card executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
I want to join again in kotak Mahindra Bank because, it's a best opportunity for make a career. It was hard worked but I was managed that and there is a target work. So I was leaved that, then I thinking that's great work.
April 14, 2021
Same location
Senior Manager (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Company Management is worst.. Work will extracted more from Ground level employees and they are always under paid.. cheep politics.....................
Pros
Nothing free here
Cons
Working on holidays
  1. Having fun at work has multiple benefits.