Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Review

If you enjoying than you can work without stressful

March 17, 2019
Here are i had to all the work regarding login of file so i am basically work of master mis as well as system entry as well as file checking as well as financial checking and cibil generated and create a camdm and initiate financial and field investigation aslo knowledge of disbursment
October 7, 2020
Same role
KYC Executive (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Nyc to work with people and getting experience of corporate world.Also stressful but it challenges you to know your patience level.Getting a good team leader is much important but anyhow it's on fate.My experience in this field has actually made me realise how to take up responsibilities, and how to be more professional, confident and communicative.But as I don't have real interest in insurance sector ever I ended up with my contract and now looking into different field.
Pros
15min
Cons
10min
February 24, 2020
Same role
Operation Executive (Former Employee) - Jaipur, Rajasthan
Good company for work. Staff are supporting even our Manager also. Free to take decision. No matter what others department thought you. If you are right as company sops.
November 6, 2020
Same location
Assistant Manager - Operations (Current Employee) - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
I have employees for kotak Mahindra Bank for RPC department, but I am not to assume that bank sector is perfect, kotak bank culture is very bed and not help full for people.
Pros
Bank is holiday is open but after that you are leave on that day.
Cons
Timing issue, Leave issue
  1. If you enjoying than you can work without stressful