Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Review

Nice experiences

January 9, 2020
I earned good experience being in Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited. I learned so many things like maintains customers records take follow up of regular as well as new customers and take care of banking activities with that find new customer for adaptation of liability. Achieving targets by converting generated led to regular customers.
May 5, 2021
Same role
Customer service-operations (Former Employee) - Thane, Maharashtra
Company work environment is pleasent and healthy. No pressure and helping hands are good. Work and life balance in the company is well organised and maintained. Team leader are motivaters and encourage the team to work by adding tasks, games and teaching us how to be very clear in work and discipline towards it.
April 6, 2020
Same role
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Sorry tell about company is very good but due to mangers only work life got very bad work harassment,no plan leaves, no fixed week offs, no silk leaves,no encouragement, no recognition as an employee.
November 6, 2020
Same location
Assistant Manager - Operations (Current Employee) - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
I have employees for kotak Mahindra Bank for RPC department, but I am not to assume that bank sector is perfect, kotak bank culture is very bed and not help full for people.
Pros
Bank is holiday is open but after that you are leave on that day.
Cons
Timing issue, Leave issue