Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Review

nice workplace

July 2, 2018
very good management. hard working and cooperative staff. good pay package. provides health benefits. yearly tour trip with staff. required trainings for improvement.
May 11, 2021
Same role
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I loved being part of Kotak Bank and would always recommend to anybody. One can have good work life balance. And many festivities are also celebrated over there.
March 30, 2021
Same role
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Good organisation for start a career and healthy working environment but field work is difficult. Salary and incentive structure is good but their is pressure for sale.
June 23, 2017
Same location
ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Amritsar, Punjab
I see some typical days when i was start my bank job but that's made easier my bank staff to motivate me and i learned how to get out from the typical situations and how to make it easy. Management is the big roll because they are very intelligent persons team who knows the all fundamentals and they are also experienced they always ready to back sport to us for the best goal in work place. Workplace is very friendly and sportive as i was doing job i never fell that i am alone my working days i never forgot my work experience with my team. Not any hardest part and the most enjoyable part of the job was surprise party on my birthday from staff members.