Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Review

Osm

June 23, 2017
I see some typical days when i was start my bank job but that's made easier my bank staff to motivate me and i learned how to get out from the typical situations and how to make it easy. Management is the big roll because they are very intelligent persons team who knows the all fundamentals and they are also experienced they always ready to back sport to us for the best goal in work place. Workplace is very friendly and sportive as i was doing job i never fell that i am alone my working days i never forgot my work experience with my team. Not any hardest part and the most enjoyable part of the job was surprise party on my birthday from staff members.
March 13, 2021
Same role
Associate (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Hii, I was in RCU personal life was bad No normal Holidays as well as Banking holiday, 24/7 Shift Manger used to give Bad Words, Only Copy paste job
Pros
Cons
No traveling Allowance
January 5, 2021
Same role
ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Udaipur City, Rajasthan
The managers are very rude and arrogant in Kotak Mahindra Bank at Madhuban branch. They do not have manners how to talk or behave with a women. They do not tell employees to go earlier as there is no work in the office. They take personal revenges or grudges with the employees.
Cons
July 2, 2018
Same location
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - amritsar punjab
very good management. hard working and cooperative staff. good pay package. provides health benefits. yearly tour trip with staff. required trainings for improvement.