Kotak Mahindra Bank logo
Kotak Mahindra Bank
View all Kotak Mahindra Bank reviews

Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Review

Productive and a fun place

Working with Kotak life was a wonderful experience. It is a very employee friendly company, where one feel enthusiasm for work because they get well in return (in form of pay and handsome incentives).An Sales Advisor to CEO of the company,all are inter connected with each other for the betterment of company.I like that job, so i do not think if ever I felt any hard in this job.I always enjoyed working with new customers and the best part comes when we get rewards in form of honor in front of all India best performers team.My organisational skills, confidence and communication skills and a positive attitude, all I learned from this job.

Pros

weekend parties meeting different people.

Cons

always pressure to resource the business, and introduce new clients to the company.

Same role

Hardest part of jin

I have current ly work on a Kotak Mahindra bank but hardest working in depp good platform in sales tied and good income sources I have intersted in banks job prefer
Same role

Housing Finance, and CASA, Insurance

Good management and fun-loving Team, we are spending maximum time in office, and try to crack our sales targets and fix new targets, we can achieve more than of our targets all the times and we received good support and encouragement from the superiors and top management.
Same location

nice workplace

very good management. hard working and cooperative staff. good pay package. provides health benefits. yearly tour trip with staff. required trainings for improvement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kotak Mahindra Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kotak Mahindra Bank with

• Kotak Mahindra Bank
  • Productive and a fun place