Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Review

Productive and competitive working environment with opportunities to grow.

April 27, 2020
KMBL is a company that encourages an entrepreneurial approach at the work-place, giving the managers liberty to handle business in their own unique way. My supervisors at the bank were always had my back and I learnt and grew as a relationship manager under them. Colleagues and my team was always supportive and equipped to handle any challenge and that is what made us a great effective team.
August 8, 2020
Relationship Manager - Business Banking (Current Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
Kotak is a good bank about process and compliance and but working culture and growth very slow. Incentives structure is also not good that's the reason Incentive employee not feel comfortable to doing sales and stressful job.
Pros
No comments
Cons
No comments
January 24, 2020
Business Banking Relationship Manager (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
My experience here was not that great as the work life balance took a hit. We were made to work on weekends and the work culture was very toxic. So, it became difficult to stay in the company
January 23, 2020
Same role
Manager- Business Banking Relationship Manager (Former Employee) - Ashok Vihar, Delhi, Delhi
Though offered M3 grade in this worst bank, and a salary of 9.5 lpa , no work life balance, idiots doing bossism and politics all the time. No good services to clients as well, befooling them .
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Worst management doing bossism, pathetic work culture, use of rubbish language all the time, they don't deserve to be in the market, masters in bluffing customers and befooling them.No matter what position you join at, you have to only SELL INSURANCE (poor schemes of Kotak Mahindra Bank)
  1. Productive and competitive working environment with opportunities to grow.