Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Review

Salary not good

July 17, 2020
Salary not received good. Very traceful job. as a trace comparing not good salary. I steel 2 and half years job continue no salary increase. I work with same salary at start to continue.
November 3, 2013
Same role
Manager - Credit Cards Recovery (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, AP
Kotak is good organization which gives 100 percent work life balance , Its indeed good learning in cards collections which iam exposed to first time, we have co-workers who are supportive and ready to help.
November 6, 2020
Same location
Assistant Manager - Operations (Current Employee) - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
I have employees for kotak Mahindra Bank for RPC department, but I am not to assume that bank sector is perfect, kotak bank culture is very bed and not help full for people.
Pros
Bank is holiday is open but after that you are leave on that day.
Cons
Timing issue, Leave issue
September 19, 2020
Same location
Service Officer (Current Employee) - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Very slow paced work, only one person is having Sibel I'd among 8 people staff , NO TIME LIMITS for custodian ( females) they need to seat at branch till 9 pm , no higher level transparancy, egoistic, proudly managers ,zero support also NO BACKUP available , during off season bank is close at 9-9:30 pm , we need to reach branch by 9:30 am anyhow . LackmanaheLaosupportfromngmntmanagement
Pros
Cons
Timing is 12 working hours, no one is taking responsibility for female after late relese ..they have to go home at her own risk