Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Review

Working with Kotak Mahindra Bank is my pleasure

September 13, 2020
I have been worked with Kotak Mahindra Bank only for 8 months but the experience is very nice the working environment is very good and I hope they will continue there working environment like this only.
Pros
Working environment
Cons
Target pressure
March 30, 2021
Same role
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Good organisation for start a career and healthy working environment but field work is difficult. Salary and incentive structure is good but their is pressure for sale.
March 11, 2021
Same role
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
It was extremely wonderful experience working @kotakmahindrabankltd. I learned many technical as well as professional skills. I was blessed to had supportive staff around me. We spent plenty of joyful times during closing the branch. Convincing other bank's privileged customers to open/ transfer an account with our bank was the hardest part of my role.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
not suitable salary as per designations
May 5, 2021
Same location
Customer service-operations (Former Employee) - Thane, Maharashtra
Company work environment is pleasent and healthy. No pressure and helping hands are good. Work and life balance in the company is well organised and maintained. Team leader are motivaters and encourage the team to work by adding tasks, games and teaching us how to be very clear in work and discipline towards it.
  1. Working with Kotak Mahindra Bank is my pleasure