Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,932 reviews
I loved being part of Kotak Bank and would always recommend to anybody. One can have good work life balance. And many festivities are also celebrated over there.
Company work environment is pleasent and healthy. No pressure and helping hands are good. Work and life balance in the company is well organised and maintained. Team leader are motivaters and encourage the team to work by adding tasks, games and teaching us how to be very clear in work and discipline towards it.
I learnt so many things. Meet new people. What I got here how to struggle and achieve our goals.
Company Management is worst.. Work will extracted more from Ground level employees and they are always under paid.. cheep politics.....................
Pros
Nothing free here
Cons
Working on holidays
In this company smart work and also hardwork. Keeps your business develope rapidly. Like Appointments fixing, Meeting the Customer Directly and explaining the product. And give some experience we made with other customers thoughts and also importantly observing the customers mentality. And most important we are not forcing the customer to buy a product, we using the methods to involves them into the products buying. Thats all.
Descent place to work.Good place to learn.Work ethics in place.Independence in working.Rules and regulations centric organization.Loved working in Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Average salary
awesome work culture and good co operative nature of senior management zero base stress work culture and also salary is worthful and enough to give for work
Pros
good work culture
Good organisation for start a career and healthy working environment but field work is difficult. Salary and incentive structure is good but their is pressure for sale.
The growth is very slow or no growth Tremondous pressure in voice TL and above TL level employees that is management least care about employees growth espcially employees below TL level Never recommend for voice process Such bad experience
Friendly environment and good banking culture supportive nature of Caullegues. The hardest part of the job is to sell insurance. And the enjoyable part of that job is interact with new people's.
Hii, I was in RCU personal life was bad No normal Holidays as well as Banking holiday, 24/7 Shift Manger used to give Bad Words, Only Copy paste job
Pros
Cons
No traveling Allowance
It was extremely wonderful experience working @kotakmahindrabankltd. I learned many technical as well as professional skills. I was blessed to had supportive staff around me. We spent plenty of joyful times during closing the branch. Convincing other bank's privileged customers to open/ transfer an account with our bank was the hardest part of my role.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
not suitable salary as per designations
Kotak mahindra bank is very great platform to work nicely.Thank you kotak team ,thank you for this opportunity to prove myself and my knowledge.Without Managers support i didnt get this certification and awards.thank you so much
They should stop stressing service team people for sales. Sales is everything no value for your work. Everyone needs appreciation not only sales people
Pros
Correct time salary
Cons
No timings
Wrost at consumer finance , process is too slow overall no future at paper finance no increment on salary always focus on big counters like reliance no chance at promotion
Pros
Bank payroll
Cons
Difficult process
Its good to work anywhere just you need good leader not boss. Overall good company to work i would refer to people they can work.. salary constraints are there
Pros
Every company has prons
Cons
Every company has cons
Working here is the worst decisions i have made they managerial level staff is good but if you cant do your targets you are not going to get salary and if you have sufferd from any illness then you are not getting your salary for the same policies are not even helpful for employee and there is no other benefits like incentives and all. Location like nagpur people not aware more about kotak even now.
Pros
Nothing to tell
Cons
I was working with Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd best workplace for job seeker and Kotak Bank will improve your skills get the work done ready always and best employee
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Previously it was great work place and now this organisation is not even thinking about their employees.. HR policies are too bad and we will not get any response..Salary structure is too bad .. They will not pay that much as they committed..Timings were not there and no security for women's.. Also they will call us on holidays .. there is no time for personal life..
Very good culture Good environmentStaff very supportivePlace to learn moreI love to work in this bankLove to re-join Ready to growthGood
Typically banking process Daily routine of Target sales , different product based sales revenue generation, client servicing, portfolio development. Over all good decent environment but most target pressure.