Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews in Amritsar, Punjab

Really face some big difficulties while working with this organisation people are not even aware about kotak bank and less branches in punjab is the main cause to move on from this bank only
Pros
Interest on current account
Cons
Will take lots of time to grow in punjab
very good management. hard working and cooperative staff. good pay package. provides health benefits. yearly tour trip with staff. required trainings for improvement.
I see some typical days when i was start my bank job but that's made easier my bank staff to motivate me and i learned how to get out from the typical situations and how to make it easy. Management is the big roll because they are very intelligent persons team who knows the all fundamentals and they are also experienced they always ready to back sport to us for the best goal in work place. Workplace is very friendly and sportive as i was doing job i never fell that i am alone my working days i never forgot my work experience with my team. Not any hardest part and the most enjoyable part of the job was surprise party on my birthday from staff members.
Working with Kotak life was a wonderful experience. It is a very employee friendly company, where one feel enthusiasm for work because they get well in return (in form of pay and handsome incentives).An Sales Advisor to CEO of the company,all are inter connected with each other for the betterment of company.I like that job, so i do not think if ever I felt any hard in this job.I always enjoyed working with new customers and the best part comes when we get rewards in form of honor in front of all India best performers team.My organisational skills, confidence and communication skills and a positive attitude, all I learned from this job.
Pros
weekend parties meeting different people.
Cons
always pressure to resource the business, and introduce new clients to the company.