Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

I would like to recommend to my friends to join with Kotak Mahindra Bank. Atmosphere is very good for work in this organisation and chances to grow in future.
Descent place to work.Good place to learn.Work ethics in place.Independence in working.Rules and regulations centric organization.Loved working in Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Average salary
Highly professionalism, good working culture, supportive staff. Have learned a lot working here. Grown up as a professional working here. Good organization to work with
Pros
Professionalism
Cons
Less salary hike
Enjoy in Kotak Mahindra Bank job and good management and full work And full masti best senior and helping in boss good had work and good masti time Kotak Mahindra Bank
Growing and emerging bank in Indian markets in such a short span of time. Started in the era of most competitive market, but the progress that kotak made in quite a few years is remarkable
Pros
Cool team members
Cons
Every day business required in this sector so big motivational skill require to motivate the teams to get the business and management was quite well as everyone was busy in their business.Moreover, month end was joyous day for us.
Pros
Big Incentives
Cons
No Job Seurity
I enjoyed my work always.that was very good experience.Kotak is best bank having all kind of products and services.Kotak Mahindra is customer friendly bank.
Gud and extensive culture. With positive work experience with helping nature of seniors and subordinates so as to build your carrier in a right path.
There was a good experience but it was very long timings issue no weekly off there was a resaon I will give the resignation other wise kotak Mahindra bank is a very good bank
Pros
free lunches
Cons
supportive team help in completing tasks and very good working atmosphere in the bank we generally need to get new clients for bank and provide service to existing clients
Its great place to work with Kotak Mahindra Bank ,Great Work culture and job security,Employee value and job security always at the top , I rise and learned a lot from kotak mahindra bank
Very disciplined approach of management. Helpful in every aspect. Very well managed staff as well management. Customer satisfaction is well observed at ground level as well as back-end support.
There was an excellent work atmosphere. Seniors were very helpful. They helped me alot in my training period as well when i was just a fresher in banking nothing else.
Company with great work life balance. Employees friendly but salaries are a bit conservative. The bank is expanding its operations and business across India.
I would Recommend this place for work. Had this company been offering ESOPs to its employees, it would have been an excellent place to plan retirement.
As a assistant manager post. The person has good communication skill, Because he talks many kind of customers. Making good decision, best services provide the customers. And last more and more doing the business of bank.
We were representing to the Bank for providing financial service to the customer. I was working there as an Assistant Manager and I was looking the entire areas of nearby of Chandigarh
Best part of my job is that i get chance to engage with a variety of people daily and get to learn different opinions, work culture, languages, views.Job satisfaction is hampered as proper appreciation is negligible no proper work timings.
Kotak is a good bank and has good systems, policies in place. Bank gave me an opportunity to set up trade finance division for my region from scratch and roll out strategies at regional level. It is a good organisation to be with. My superiors always showed confidence in my style of operations and gave me absolute freedom and space to bring up the business.
Pros
performance oriented, Always on the go, Competitive, Employee friendly
At Initial days it was good. With the passage of time things were chaotic to coop up as there were no holidays on sundays and apart from that new MD was not supportive .
best place to learn & growth secure job good atmosphere its great to work with best profl persons in life.learn how to sale a new product good management hardest part is nothing enjoyable pat is con-call or escalations form which u can learn many things
Pros
good learning place everyone is helpful
Cons
salary increment is too low with appraisal is very difficult