Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

my job depends on branch staff and appraiser as I am recruited for gold loan process but there is nothing I can do without them.i thought i will lose my knowledge if I work there.
Doing job in a Kotak mahindra bank the job role is good and good support with Kotak management and well guided by managers,this is better flat form to new one's
Learning never stops. We can learn about a lot of things while working and we will get the support of many seniors in our daily tasks. Also, the staff are very cordial and supportive.
For freshers they are offering very less salary and i am not satisfied with that. Being in metropolitan city like Hyderabad one cant survive with that salary.
Good at culture and bad about salary packages , management is excellent and we'll attached to the team support and working environment is good at kotak mahindra bank
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Salary
Lot to learn from different cultures with in organisation and scope to improvise through initiatives and projects. Best place to learn and grow make a career
I want to join again in kotak Mahindra Bank because, it's a best opportunity for make a career. It was hard worked but I was managed that and there is a target work. So I was leaved that, then I thinking that's great work.
Not much satisfaction of life balance. Suitable for ppl who can balance stressful time with both at workplace and family can adjust there life easier than other banks
Learned many things in this bank especially branch banking operations. Every collegue is cooperative. Business pressure is more. Salary wil freeze in some levels
First you work hard remaining will be there after. Working culture is good and life is secured, Salary growth is there depending up on your grade. And am worked with good team.
We don't have system also to work at office, no timing to when you boss to call , morning 6 am till 10pm is working time to kotak manager , No training provide , all required number only , from 3 months I am not getting week off also
No civilized work culture here. People believe that their style is the only way to get things done. No area for improvement, be it personally or professionally. No work-life balance. Managers do not care of you or your health, they just need reports even if uou are dying.
Nice place to work, supportive colleagues and managers where I have experienced more comfortable to do my job and I suggest who need to start their career in the banking industry.
Pls don't choose this career as a life Rather than if u want to work as sales person however what Grade ur having Its not a bank its a insurance company
typically to get a growth and success...but organisation is very good and need to be improve organisation culture with Thier employees benefits and take care of them personal life also important to them...
It's a good company but very poor manager and salary structure which has a negative impact indirectly to leave the organisation. You cannot excel yourself as there is no rotation of job role which is highly required for a person to learn many things.
Pros
Good place for working, i was an Direct marketing Associate for commercial vehicle finance, Recommended for all those who are interested to work here as DMA.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd is one of the largest private sector bank and is well reputed organsiation in India. It is in the process of expanding more and is on track to be the largest private sector bank in India.
Good Place to work as a Fresher, good work culture, can Explore and learn lot of new things on various products. The Ethics and Polices are strong at kotak mahindra bank.
Good working environment and full job security ...... ..... Work life balance .......Management is excellent ...Salary benefits average in industry ....
A good typical day at work. Supportive colleagues with fun loving staff around makes your day wonderful. Very responsive management with good workplace culture.