Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews in Jaipur, Rajasthan

It was not so good experience of working at Kotak Mahindra Bank because of the job profile assigned to us. As I was into Sales and Marketing so my work was just to open a new Savings/Current A/c and some other products also.Salary was also not justified according to our work profile.Too much pressure was there regarding the business, specially in the months of January, February and March.My overall experience of working there was not satisfactory.
Pros
Cons
Long working hours and many a times working on Sundays also
It was an overall very good experience working with kotak Mahindra but there are lot of things that needed to be changed that can really help in getting the working culture a little bit more better.
Good company for work. Staff are supporting even our Manager also. Free to take decision. No matter what others department thought you. If you are right as company sops.
I have won 4 best performance certificate in last 6month, however Boss always cry, always.... Every day threatened to terminate from job, whenever it was urgency but never leaves
Cons
It was delavery time of my wife, I request 3boss to leaves, they said you have to mail us for early re-leaving, then you can go.. what a shameful moment..
Kotak Mahindra bank is very valuable bank in India it is top most 10 valuable bank in India they provide employees benefit like a Mediclaim five day week and culture is good working independently but diciplanely
Kotak is good place .we can learn new things here coz of so many data work nd changig in softwar etc.only one thig is wrong that is kotak not gives tha salary to person according there work .there is no any increment chances
Pros
No any time boundation
Cons
fully satisfied with culture of kotak And employee oriented organization is kotak. Overall good experience with kotak mahindra bank. Fast growing bank.
I have total 10 + year experience in different sector and different industry also team handling experience around 7 years. 10 + year experience of sales and operational work. 6 + your experience as a manager work or team handling
Kotak Mahindra Bank is fast growing organisation and expanding. Good working culture. Ability to work under pressure in the organisation as a team entire organisation believe to be on TOP & best.
Nice palce to work and have fun at the same time. Overall a corporate firm with all working ethics. Challenge was to sell the data space of resumes in a market where the labor was available at no extra cost with reference.
Pros
Job
Cons
Exec
Good but not that much.no new experience is available.job rotation is not there.working hours are also long but no productivity is visible.working culture is not that much good.
Its important to have Individual Objective clear in life and when you aligned that with organisational Objective this will help to create work Life balance. I am a Positive thinker and take every day as challange and want to give my best in what ever come across to me.
Pros
open environment to explore, experiment, take my own decisions.
Cons
At time Business had been given more importance compare to other process and guidelines.
Enjoyed the work place as cluster haad, get the substantial growth in market share for assigned location. develop a healthy relations with internal team and business chanel partners also.
Pros
Good work place
Cons
lessor salary perks
Poor HR Policy .... Business as well as HR should have equal rights. Overall bank I aggressive and good for long term planning. But in todays world everyone needs progress as earliest.
Pleasure to work with kotak bank, its career enhancement programs is very good,its employee friendly company.its work culture is very good and fully teansparancy for employee
Pros
na
Cons
na
no date base provided no care of employees too much pressure not healthy work environment employees are not well behaved i simple sense its worthless to work in a private bank
Lot of scope for those who want to take initiatives. Loved working with the company. Got to learn a lot from everyone
I love to work in typical situations. I have many times run the whole branch and handled escalations...where in satisfies i rate customers. Sold 4 lakhs LI in a single day. Won Contest on zonal level.
Pros
Good environment to work in.
Cons
Less Support..tough internal process
No motivation to work here once the learning stops. Pay is poor but work/life balance is good. No employee engagement whatsoever. People are low on soft skills and intellect here.
Retail branch banking required a balance between customer service and compliance going together with business development. Advances which included both retail and commercial was the part that enhanced my learning. which included Home loans, car loans, agri loans. overdraft facilities, cash credit facilities etc. The branch was inaugurated by me and business crossed figure of INR 450 million in just 18 months starting from scratch.
Pros
Remuneration and benefits
Cons
Long working hours
I am working with kotak life insurance as a recruitment and development manager. It is the great experience for me.I am also working with team management and relation.