Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Typically banking process Daily routine of Target sales , different product based sales revenue generation, client servicing, portfolio development. Over all good decent environment but most target pressure.
Hii, I was in RCU personal life was bad No normal Holidays as well as Banking holiday, 24/7 Shift Manger used to give Bad Words, Only Copy paste job
Pros
Cons
No traveling Allowance
It was extremely wonderful experience working @kotakmahindrabankltd. I learned many technical as well as professional skills. I was blessed to had supportive staff around me. We spent plenty of joyful times during closing the branch. Convincing other bank's privileged customers to open/ transfer an account with our bank was the hardest part of my role.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
not suitable salary as per designations
A good place to work. Teammates are good and supportive. Management take care of there employees. Company didn't take any harsh decision against employees during pandemic COVID-19.
the company's managers are biased and no scope for growth and only good for myopic senior management. The work culture is good for mediocre and bad for hard-working people as they end up doing work for mediocre
Pros
timing
Cons
bureaucratic, favouritism, nothing managers and senior managers
The work environment in Kotak Mahindra group is great, not much of a pressure but it slowly increases during t month end. Thought process of the company has to evolve.
A happy place. Great work-life balance and low stress. Team mates are very helpful.Provides good scope for learning Flexible work timings.Productive and good work place.
Pros
Good culture and work-life balance
Cons
Very less hikes
My kotak life is very awesome I have been from last 4 years in kotak and i have enjoyed alot, learned many new things in process, other than process experience is also good.
As the BANK has huge number of employees, they have good Corporate Culture and HR Policies, however the work culture do differ from Team to team and product to Product, Overall nice experience.
Nice environment nice management supportive colleague overall good quick service response clean and hygiene department good knowledgeable and experienced persons
Work culture is OK. Its all depends on your boss. Team working is good. Sometimes its difficult to balance work & home at a time. Salary is low & slow growth.
Pros
Not much stress
Cons
No team outing or celebrations in my team
The period of work was for the summer internship. The team was helpful, and the learning is good. The environment is also fruitful for development. Overall a good experience.
a very good learning platform, competitive yet supportive, support from the supervisor and you can grow if you stay longer. business is the key factor.
Daily targets are given. Con-calls 4 time a day. Hourly business updates. Products are not competitive. Hardcore and forced sales. No support from product team, they also lack knowledge. Incentive structure is not good
Kotak mahindra bank working style is innovative and they know exactly what they need from their employees and convey the same to them in timely and effectively manner. Work timing is an issue as there is no adherence to work timing policy also the HR is not helpful and as far my experience they are the worst in whole industry
If you are passionate and willing to work on challenging products/projects Kotak is the place. Good working environment, also having very good management.
Stressful but nice and learning environment. Colleagues are helpful at some places. No discrimnation. But get less time for relaxation. Average salary is good. For freshers, its good to work here.
Kotak is very good company and there culture is free and extremely very good. All are helpful and polit. I was thinking suppose this was my first company.
Long work hours, no holidays weekend too.Unfortunately, the people-development is lacking. As strong as the product and customer culture is.-Pay is far below average
Awesome bank working with them is like being with your own family they have good process for onboarding and they take better care for their employees HR are connected with the employees
Here, we have first name policy, higher management is always approachable. To approach any manager in hierarchy is never an issue. Work and life balance.