Kotak Mahindra Bank logo
Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews in Nashik, Maharashtra

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,945 reviews

very work oriented work place

the management was pretty supportive and patient as i was a fresher when i joined i was given enough space to understand the job profile and deliver accordingly.often our review meets were twice a year and we used to get an idea about where we are standing and where we are expected to go by the end of the year.and the mentors used to guide us on how to hit the target by the year end.by achieving the target,we used to get financial payouts and also accordingly our salary would get hiked.

Pros

regular parties and outings

Cons

Great Place to work

Energetic supervisor with Ture future guidance , fastest growing bank with great culture of working , employee friendly lots of vertical to move with our choice of place

productive

there is nice workplace, very friendly work culture, the hardest part of the job is vulgar language to be used by bosses. but the best part is the working style is different than other institutions.

Taller banker

Very nice work place in kotak Bank I have learned lot of things that I can get the chance to get new job with good package in the world. It was my first job.

Alllowe to work freely

Nice to worked with kotak mahindra Bank. Allowed ample opportunity to settle and work freely and also having friendly environment. Helped to take decisions at your levels.

i have work as a operation manager

culture and management of kotak mahindra bank is good and work as operation manager with handle team also done branch sales and operation, cross sales like assest loan casa life insurance general insurance etc.

Pros

na

Cons

na

A learning experience

It was the great learning experience at Kotak. Where all employees are treated as one and given equal opportunities. There's a friendly atmosphere and everyone enjoys working there. we work as a team and achieve as a team.

Jobs at Kotak Mahindra Bank