Kotak Mahindra Bank logo
Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Work-Life Balance

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,940 reviews

I learned all the thinking in kotak mahindra Bank like customer service and customer satisfaction

My Hardest part of the job is cash handling...we do so many things likes RTGS,NEFT And Fund transfer...And the Most Important thing is that customers service and customers satisfaction.

Delhi Ncr and Punjab

My all over review is excellent, work profile is most important with your lifestyle. According your work profile you can judge and any one judge to you.

with work pressure they have to do some fun activity also so that people are able to do work efficiently

with work pressure they have to do some fun activities also so that employees are able to do work effectively. Salary package should also be Good so that employees get support and live their personal life happily. These two points always help the person to work in an organization effectively and even more efficiently... And that is beneficial for companies also.. Because, how efficient a employee performs, the company get the profit proportionally.

friendly workplace

this organisation provide employee work very peacefully without any pressure, with job security. and you will get so many opportunity to earn money in different-different way.

Pros

cannot define

Cons

cannot define

work place @ kotak

First I would like to thanks my Boss, I learnt many crucial things from him.If you are learner than kotak is good spot for you. A good working environment.

Productive and friendly environment

It helped me to improve my communication skills an more of that I learned how to handle a customer on calls.mangement was good and the environment also was not too rigid, everyone was helping.

Pros

Day shifts for girls

Cons

Long hours of work untill the sales target met.

worst bank ever

Poor management, unorganised bank , staff is treated like dogs.no support by senior management. Everytime for everything u get a termination warning.totally insecure company

Pros

no pros all cons in this bank

Cons

a worst working place and workculture

account processing team

Searching for a better oppurtinities .good place to work here ..if i will get opportunities ..i can enhance my knowledge

Pros

Cons

8 hour

Smart worker with productive result.

To utilize my personal and professional qualities in an organization which encourages me to succeed and grow. Where I can utilize my skills and knowledge appropriately.

It was best organisation

Working environment was very familiar but shift timing was rotational that was not suitable for me. They provide cab facilities only up to botanical metro station.

Jobs at Kotak Mahindra Bank

in Noida, Uttar Pradesh
See more jobs

A nice place to work in a friendly environment.

We are working on customer service in a friendly environment created by senior management to fulfil the mission and vision of the company creating value and new opportunities.

strong management

nice place to work excellent work culture every day we learn something new strong hr policies everyone help with each other

Fun To Work And Lots Of Things to Be Learnt

Every Day is a new challenge in the organisation, with these challenges have learnt many things about banking which involves financial, and non financial risk,Have learnt about people management and how to get things done from team for the achievement of the goals of the bank

Pros

Working culture is good

Cons

Longs hours and salary

productive

place to work in good atmosphere to work also with the form of good healthy competiitons among the team members and also with regular monthly schemes.

Pros

good monthly schemes

Cons

long sessions

zeal to do every task

A new phase of life with very new things to learn and implement

Fun Loving work place

A typical day at work last 5 days of month . Every body want business in that 5 days........ I really learned there for office manners & hard-core sales. Management was good but every organization have good or bad. All co-workers are helping nature. hardest part of the job is cold calling. First 5 days are the most enjoyable part of the job there is no pressure in that days.............

Pros

No Party .......

Cons

Working Hours are very long some times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kotak Mahindra Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kotak Mahindra Bank with