Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews in Surat, Gujarat

For the beginner its best choice to join and learning sales and marketing. FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE Supporting colleugues Learning new products Being formal
awesome work culture and good co operative nature of senior management zero base stress work culture and also salary is worthful and enough to give for work
Pros
good work culture
Nice place to work, 5 days working, freindly environment, company have good monopoly in HNI clients , Job security is 100 percent.Very well known bank in india, it will be 3rd largest bank in India in near future.
Kotak mahindra bank is a best super organization, good environment, i want to go bank branch if i feeling my home This is a comfortable bank , I like good feelings
It is amazing experience to work with banking sector and working with reputed bank like Kotak Mahindra Bank is very opportunity and The work culture is quite well and good
Very supportive staffs. And many things you can learn from the manager and coworker. You can improve your communication skill by dealing with people face to face.
Working with Kotak is very stressful. There is no enjoyment. There is continuous pressure for life insurance. You will not feel like working with bank.
Organisation where i learn everyday something new. Bery well support from top managements and always welcoming our suggeations. Its oraganisation where i utilized my skill knowledge and ability to perform very best.
In kotak mahindra bank i was an assistant manager for 2 years. All peoples are peaceful because there are working hour is very flexible and also eachother employees are given to respect.
Very good working culture in kotak Mahindra bank I really miss it and company was very caring about there employees. Very good management and systematic process there.
I was joined kotak a one year ago but that time I have not experienced about the sales and how to maintain relationships with customers but now I develop self and that's possible only to the support of kotak family.
Very caring atmosphere and taking care of each designated individual. Very sound group with affluent financial background. We enjoyed a lot during tied transformation project at kotak life insurance.
It was a challenge to work in the branch with maximum number of transactions among other branches in state with upmost accuracy and least customer complaints. customer satisfaction and solving client's queries was the priority set in branch by everyone was the most vital thing that I learned as it is the crux of every service providing organization. Worked for almost 14 hours a day which was indeed the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Well designed customer complaint resolving applications
Cons
Long hours to work in all days of week
Kotak is an excellent learning & development place where I personally have gained much market & profile exposure. It has given me complete freedom of working in my way & take my own decision.
Pros
Knowledge building
Cons
No other monetary incentive or recognition as such.
Its been an excellent journey with Kotak Mahindra Bank. Kotak Mahindra Bank and management encourages and places full confidence in growth of an employee. Everyday is a different day and ofcourse lots of new learning in terms of work knowledge and management of customers, employee and colleagues.
Pros
Growth, knowledge
Cons
I have been joined to gain knowledge about business banking but after joining got to know that I have to work differently. I can not put my views as I have to follow to full full the requirement on per day basis. Lack of vision and not a proper banking.
Procucts are excellent. Inter process systerm in inprovement. Working culture is excellent. Working place are also good. Company gave good opportunities.
Pros
Product feature
Cons
Internal systerm
I like my work. I am proud of my work. I love my work and also my work timing. Here all are staying like family member. All staff member is also love each other like one family.
good
Cons
Superb
Best Bank Of Todays World for Individuals and Businessmem group Best Workplace Best training programmes Best processes and policies Best Staff Best rewards and recognition Best infrastructure Best mobile banking app Best Savings account rate of interest @ 6%
Good management with proper work life balance. 5 days working pattern. Low employee turnover. Supportive managament and accpetable target and budgeting by management.
Pros
5 working day week
Cons
Low salary payout
i joined kotat group as a financial adviser, i have a licence from IRDA. it is good company in insurance sector. there is no pressure of work on FA's.