Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews in Thane, Maharashtra

I have been worked with Kotak Mahindra Bank only for 8 months but the experience is very nice the working environment is very good and I hope they will continue there working environment like this only.
Pros
Working environment
Cons
Target pressure
Company work environment is pleasent and healthy. No pressure and helping hands are good. Work and life balance in the company is well organised and maintained. Team leader are motivaters and encourage the team to work by adding tasks, games and teaching us how to be very clear in work and discipline towards it.
The growth is very slow or no growth Tremondous pressure in voice TL and above TL level employees that is management least care about employees growth espcially employees below TL level Never recommend for voice process Such bad experience
They a said after 1.8 months you can take transfer but now when i have almost completed more 2.5 yrs still I'm working with the same salary same designation...
It was good working with kotak family...supervisor is supportive and even work culture is pleasant ...I will surely love to work again with kotak Mahindra Bank
An organization where people can have a good atmosphere and superiors are very friendly but work pressure is too much. There is less career opportunity.
Kotak Mahindra Bank is good but time is matter time is very vast and doesn't help to employee also not better environment and life growth is slow so don't go to bank.salary is less as per other bank
There is no support from the higher officials..tl's n tm's are bothered only when their targets are met or else they literally leave employees in do or die situation.. no support at all in any of the matter...hr is the worst they ask employees to leave organisation forcefully
Kotak mahindra bank have very kind n friendly being environment with their employees and also helps in various aspects such as technic to deal with customers and find out their needs so that customer must satisfy.
Company is good but I am looking for back office process. Like account opening process to check and handle the queries of forms. I have experience of 3 years in banking industry
Was working with kotak Mahindra bank as an Virtual relationship manager learned a lot about CASA and insurance products I'd I'll her a chance to work again with kotak will go for retail asset customer service process
I m very happy I start my career with this wonderful organisation(kotak mahendra bank). There is some personal issues I have so I take this difficult decision.
Only sal is low no increment chances. Overall work environment is good. If manager is good and supportive you can achieve anything. Beast work culture and job security.
Great place to work if u r planning to learn and not gain much money ...its always fun to work in kotak under a friendly environment and super awesome seniors.
Pros
Office parties, good management and leaves
Cons
Extended shifts and long notice period
Good working environment .growth is there .activities are held all the time.management is good working there since 2 years appraisal is good.u can learn many things.itz a branch banking process.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Long duration
Most of the afternoon shifts till late night. Got the banking Knowledge. Excellent management team. Comfortable work environment. To achieve good quality score is hardest part. Most enjoyable this havin function in the office.
Pros
Free training
Cons
Sift timing not comfortable
Work culture is good with fun How to maintain good relation with customers Management good When customers start arguing with us Enjoyable part is celebrating colique birthday at branch
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
kotak is a fun place to work where everyone's nature is friendly. In kotak we learnt how banking works and grasped a lot of knowledge related to banking.
Pros
friendly nature of all people. can walk to anyone and ask for help related to work.
Cons
long hours, slow growth.
Work environment is good but not satisfied with what they are treating to employees.While interview it was not told as sales was compulsory but now if we are not able to do sometimes we are told to do extra login
Pros
Training is given nicely
Cons
long hours of duty which was not told
Nothing to explain , happy to work with this company. Awesome work place with familiar behaviour of our seniors.. targets and task are designed according to our performance.
Best Company for every employee 's growth & development.Have a wonderful working culture.We worked as a Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Thane 3 Branch Family.