Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Great opportunity for freshers, Nice culture, better opportunities for learning, not better for future, healthy environment for working, friendly atmosphere.
I am happy with kotak but i am unsatisfied of working hours.. Although environment of bank is too good as well as team members are really helpful me in any queries
Good place to work and learn. Good bank to grow. Good bank to start your career. Team work required. Great challanges in terms of volume and accuracy of work required.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Good work place, calm environment, I am working with offrole team also so it seems to mix environment, seniors are very helpful, HRMS is also very helpful to us.
It's been almost a year working in kotak mahindra bank and i am happy working here but only the issue is regarding the salary as i am not paid as per my input.
Good staff members. Not much salary they give according to work we done. Salary distribution is not in proper manner, so that an employee can satisfy.
Really Apreciated work balance and newly banking culture is been seen here. perfect learning from the supervisers and perfect guidence for the developing skills in ourself.
RPC means regional processing center and here all customer new account opening forms, closing account forms and service request are comes and we are resolve this. works is very interesting if you interesting like this work.
Pros
free work culture
Cons
long working hours
nice bank . i am happy i am working at kotak bank exept salary.
Pros
motivating
Jobs at Kotak Mahindra Bank