Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

I loved being part of Kotak Bank and would always recommend to anybody. One can have good work life balance. And many festivities are also celebrated over there.
Responsibility for car loan, New car business from dealers and banks I am handling vijayawda guntur and eluru locations. Its team handling roll and achieved 100 % annual targets.
There I suffered more challenging situation during my work, so that every day I learn there different something new, like that - Everyday face new people - To solve escalated case - Work with a unity & loyalty
In kotak mahindra bank i was an assistant manager for 2 years. All peoples are peaceful because there are working hour is very flexible and also eachother employees are given to respect.
Working experience was great with this organisation, had learn lot of new things like manage service partner, billings, Capex preparation, Approval Notes, day to day maintenance works, handled branches & ATM of Pune & as well as Kolhapur region.
Kotak mahindra bank one of the best bank. I have learned Manthings in banking sector. My career started in kotak mahindra bank work environment is very high but growth is very low
I was working in the night shift. I was doing document verification of saving and salary forms, tab banking of corporate salary forms ,making chequebook file for vendors and preparation of Daily and monthly Mis. Seniors were good.
Interview time he was told that job was non Salas I went to go after face to daily sales to the case work and I have try to sate then profile but very bad not supported over sales manager
Good experience working in kotak mahindra bank. Competitive environment Fast moving and increasing sales Handling multiple banking products Reaching targets given Getting appraisals Handling stress customers Giving our best services to the customers
it has good reputation and well known, environment for work at this palce is very good. one can achieve his desired goal if he works with fully dedication.
All are good ,I happy working with Kotak bank .best bank ,all employee are excellent helping with other .thanks giving support and other also.best for learning
Need to more than improve job culture and job security.many senior are left the job and join the other organizations. Today well stability is indian banking system it.
This is my 1 St sales Job. At the start I am unable to adjust with the atmosphere of banking but after 1 Month I started to handle the situation. Then bank staff and my colleagues also helpful and there is scope to learn in banking.
First you work hard remaining will be there after. Working culture is good and life is secured, Salary growth is there depending up on your grade. And am worked with good team.
Good. Managent system Good environment Safety Good father We are happy with kotak Pluser is more Good connectivity Good net salary Comparing to other kotak is the best
Kotak is one of the best brands to work with. Work life balance is there. You will be able to give time to your family. Extra curricular activities happens at work to be stress free
Overall Kotak Mahindra bank is good and responsible financial service good job security and insurance policy is very good and working capture is fine
Kotak bank is one of the best bank in banking industry and work place is very good and staff are very good and supportive and Kotak product like saving account current account is good.
I learnt lots of new Things in Kotak Mahindra Bank from my BM and my sales manager, it was great working with them, work culture was good, ..Work is hectic, targets are Harrasment specially Life insurance target..
I want to new job because I want life proggress.i want to hard working in this organization honestly.no loose working by me .I am always with Kotak Mahindra bank on timely
There were environment was very good. And Staff was very Good and there were very learning environment. And I have learned lots of things in this organization.