Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

I loved being part of Kotak Bank and would always recommend to anybody. One can have good work life balance. And many festivities are also celebrated over there.
Working with Kotak is good. Management is good. Hr policies are good. Basis upon our performance for every 2 yeas grade will be changed along with salary correction.
Good to work with kotak mahindra bank,and also the culture of the kotak mahindra bank is v good ,......................................................
I have been working at Kotak Mahindra full-time for 1 year ,Good working environment , senior management support Its a learning Platform Good environment to learn and grow
Pros
Good environment to learn and grow
Cons
highly pressured job in bank
This is my first job and I feel better with colleague and all staff support for business and process all staff are friendly and helpful. Celebrating party and baday of all
Pros
Limited time to get freedom
Cons
Busy day
typically to get a growth and success...but organisation is very good and need to be improve organisation culture with Thier employees benefits and take care of them personal life also important to them...
I don’t have words overall is good I have learnt lots of things now I have confidence how to deal with customer how can I greet them well . I love to deal with customers.
One of the most private banking sector in our country kotak mahendra bank .This organization was very well service to customers relation ship maintain.
I love this company I think after 6months I'll come back to this organization . Here all staff are very nice person, they always ready to support us. Thank you
Very Good Bank To Work. Atmosphere is Good, Culture is Good. Management is Good, Office Colleagues are very Supportive and Friendly. Overall Rating is Very Good
all good for healthy interment for superior and they help to others. they are very competitive each other. they set target which is very high and tough.
It was my first job and i am very thnkfull to indeed for conducting the interview with kotak Mahindra Bank it was a great experience with indeed thnx...a lot
Kotak is like a place where you work and get something new any time. It is productive place and friendly environment. There targets are quite good and easily say its achievable.
Kotak mahindra bank work environment has good i was learn lots of think with Kotak. I has experience all banking knowledge with Kotak.One of best organization i have live.
kotak mahindra bank is good platform to permoting himself, proper management is there, sometime sales goals are achieving easily with the help of seniors.
Full politics ,if the hardworking guys won't get any hike or appreciation ,they are not selecting the right candidate for the job, because through some influence they are occupying for the senior post, In this scenario if a employee starting the career from grade 1 ,he or she won't be able to get promotion, because of these politics.
Pros
Nothing to say good
Cons
Not long hours, it's 24*7
Full support from( bsm) branch sales manager. He support a lot and the bank gave a lot support to us, full team was together as in team was didvide and completed work easily.
Kotak Mahindra bank is very valuable bank in India it is top most 10 valuable bank in India they provide employees benefit like a Mediclaim five day week and culture is good working independently but diciplanely
This is nice Bank to start career in banking field ,All the Seniors are very supportive and nice office culture and working environment is very good . The main things that we have to focus always completed the task with in time and provide fully satisfaction to client.
I really donot want to quit kotak. But I want to go foreign branch n work for long life in kotak. Am happyyy in working kotak. Kotak gaves me knowledge , passion , aspiration. I saw my proficiency in kotak. And I love kotak.
Pros
Employee entertainments...
Cons
Healrh cares
Great place to work if u r planning to learn and not gain much money ...its always fun to work in kotak under a friendly environment and super awesome seniors.
Pros
Office parties, good management and leaves
Cons
Extended shifts and long notice period