Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews for Bank Officer

I m very happy I start my career with this wonderful organisation(kotak mahendra bank). There is some personal issues I have so I take this difficult decision.
Working here is the worst decisions i have made they managerial level staff is good but if you cant do your targets you are not going to get salary and if you have sufferd from any illness then you are not getting your salary for the same policies are not even helpful for employee and there is no other benefits like incentives and all. Location like nagpur people not aware more about kotak even now.
Pros
Nothing to tell
Cons
Kotak Mahindra Bank provide Excellent services to employ and to customers also.very much smooth process easy to learn and practical.bank provide very much less interest rate for loan .
Nice to work on kotak bank. Achievements and goals doing in this bank. staff are helpful. Management are very nice. All over like most of this bank .
Enjoyed work with kotak mahindra bank. Learned many things and discipline during my training period. We worked together in a team my all subordinates and managers helped me lot. Good place where I have worked.
Kotak Mahindra is a good work environment to work. They have a care to employees. Growth is best overall & it's a growing bank into the market as compared into other . I learned lots of things.
Excellent profile good with customer relationship. Customer satisfication with service . Customer complain handeling with good service stisfication . And good for others
this organisation provide employee work very peacefully without any pressure, with job security. and you will get so many opportunity to earn money in different-different way.
Pros
cannot define
Cons
cannot define
It helped me to improve my communication skills an more of that I learned how to handle a customer on calls.mangement was good and the environment also was not too rigid, everyone was helping.
Pros
Day shifts for girls
Cons
Long hours of work untill the sales target met.
At Kotak Mahindra Bank I worked as an assistant manager and provided first time resolution. Also assisted with the financial transactions within their banking accounts,learned about strong ethical values and information security ,training new joinies, hardest job was to convince customer over the phone that was converted into enjoyable part by giving first time resolution.
im working in kotak mahindra bank ltd in vehile collection i am intrested in sales
Require Job with good Designation and Ecellent Salary with Job Job security & satisfaction
Co workers are very freindly and helpful Team leaders are very coopeative
Pros
Good training