Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews for Business Manager

KMBL is a company that encourages an entrepreneurial approach at the work-place, giving the managers liberty to handle business in their own unique way. My supervisors at the bank were always had my back and I learnt and grew as a relationship manager under them. Colleagues and my team was always supportive and equipped to handle any challenge and that is what made us a great effective team.
Kotak is a good bank about process and compliance and but working culture and growth very slow. Incentives structure is also not good that's the reason Incentive employee not feel comfortable to doing sales and stressful job.
Pros
No comments
Cons
No comments
My experience here was not that great as the work life balance took a hit. We were made to work on weekends and the work culture was very toxic. So, it became difficult to stay in the company
Though offered M3 grade in this worst bank, and a salary of 9.5 lpa , no work life balance, idiots doing bossism and politics all the time. No good services to clients as well, befooling them .
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Worst management doing bossism, pathetic work culture, use of rubbish language all the time, they don't deserve to be in the market, masters in bluffing customers and befooling them.No matter what position you join at, you have to only SELL INSURANCE (poor schemes of Kotak Mahindra Bank)
Company paid good salary. work life balance cannot be found in this organization.Insurance is only product that bank need. so didnt quiet understood why not hiring Insurance agents.
Cons
long hours, frauds, No structure
I have been joined to gain knowledge about business banking but after joining got to know that I have to work differently. I can not put my views as I have to follow to full full the requirement on per day basis. Lack of vision and not a proper banking.
I would Recommend this place for work. Had this company been offering ESOPs to its employees, it would have been an excellent place to plan retirement.
been in branch banking for 3.5 years,the clients and co workers were more like a family.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kotak Mahindra Bank?