Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews for Credit Manager

Growing and emerging bank in Indian markets in such a short span of time. Started in the era of most competitive market, but the progress that kotak made in quite a few years is remarkable
Pros
Cool team members
Cons
Management is not clear and risk taking appetite is very poor. growth chance is very low despite hard working. I will not recommend people to work there
Good working environment and full job security ...... ..... Work life balance .......Management is excellent ...Salary benefits average in industry ....
A bank where one can manage both his/her personal as well as professional life. A good support from higher management motivates to work. Healthy work culture for females to work without any nuisance in the premises.
It is my first job and i have learnt many things here. My superiors have helped me a lot and always supported me. I had the previlege of learning many new things and was given many opprtunities.
I like my job in Kotak Mahindra prime ltd as a credit coordinator. Its a good place to work. I really enjoyed working here and learnt a lot from my current job.
cont balance worklife. Local level middle management is unable to handle the people in a professional manner witjh the freshers and always trying to show superiority.
Company with great work life balance. Employees friendly but salaries are a bit conservative. The bank is expanding its operations and business across India.
Good management with proper work life balance. 5 days working pattern. Low employee turnover. Supportive managament and accpetable target and budgeting by management.
Pros
5 working day week
Cons
Low salary payout
Good place to work and to learn more.But balancing both working and personal life difficult.should follow the satarday and Sunday off but rarely get holidays on those weekends.
No work life balance Hardest part of the Job Huge pressure Nice team spirit Fantastic management Workplace culture is average Increment not good overall average place to work
New car finances ,. Case study Load in system . Take all tearms and condition at ok level . Update all cases for disbersment
Pros
Cons
Full
Have been like family for almost 10 years Good place to work; have gained all my experience from here only Work and personal life balance Looking for further growth
No motivation to work here once the learning stops. Pay is poor but work/life balance is good. No employee engagement whatsoever. People are low on soft skills and intellect here.
Managers are more than accomadative of your requirements for a challenging and developing work environment. Fun place , young crowd so very competitive . Superiors encourage advancement of their juniors
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
workload
A strong ethical framework Creative brain-storming, innovation and team-work: Sure you have to take the final call, but creative brainstorming helps you innovate, involve your team members and take the right decision. A positive outlook towards work and life: If this is your business, then you need to treat it as such. We don't believe in people who come here thinking it is "just another job" or "just another bank".
Pros
Good learning atmosphere
Cons
Salary structure not in tune with market
 Giving feedback about brand performance.  Sending Daily sales Report to manager.
Good CompanyCapital Market ExposureGood ManagementGood Co WorkersHard WorkEnjoyable Work
overall it was not a pleasurable work,mismanaged,no work life balancelesser growthlesser salary
Pros
exposure
Cons
mismanaged, no work life balance