Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews for Operations Manager

Its good to work anywhere just you need good leader not boss. Overall good company to work i would refer to people they can work.. salary constraints are there
Pros
Every company has prons
Cons
Every company has cons
Previously it was great work place and now this organisation is not even thinking about their employees.. HR policies are too bad and we will not get any response..Salary structure is too bad .. They will not pay that much as they committed..Timings were not there and no security for women's.. Also they will call us on holidays .. there is no time for personal life..
I have employees for kotak Mahindra Bank for RPC department, but I am not to assume that bank sector is perfect, kotak bank culture is very bed and not help full for people.
Pros
Bank is holiday is open but after that you are leave on that day.
Cons
Timing issue, Leave issue
My kotak life is very awesome I have been from last 4 years in kotak and i have enjoyed alot, learned many new things in process, other than process experience is also good.
I worked at Kotak Mahindra bank form last 3years as a assistant manager in gold loan officer department, checking gold and processing in system and disbursements to customer account.
Have to manage your activities in accordance to work culture so for the benefits of organisation and your stay. Maybe it is a good organisation to work with but in my opinion location was not good enough to work seeing the poor management and culture.
Very good working culture in kotak Mahindra bank I really miss it and company was very caring about there employees. Very good management and systematic process there.
Good working culture, good environment for increasing and salary good ,life balance with your job , senior management is good no any pressure for sales targets everything good
Good opportunity and scope for learning Long working hours no scope of error error free process oriented process were well defined and RBI circulars were follower strictly
Kotak mahindra bank is good banking finance industry. Very employee friendly and cultural behaviour good at the organization. Office timing and work pressure is also less than other bank.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kotak Mahindra Bank?
very nice management as employee favored along with the excellent working culture. Top management was approachable about any subject matters. Line manager/supervisors are supported and gave the guidance how to handle the work activities.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
It was a challenge to work in the branch with maximum number of transactions among other branches in state with upmost accuracy and least customer complaints. customer satisfaction and solving client's queries was the priority set in branch by everyone was the most vital thing that I learned as it is the crux of every service providing organization. Worked for almost 14 hours a day which was indeed the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Well designed customer complaint resolving applications
Cons
Long hours to work in all days of week
Kotak Mahindra Bank was my first company from where I started my career and have learned the professionalism. I was into retail banking so obviously I need to directly deal with customers and their quires.It was great experience for me working with Kotak Bank.
Pros
Exposure to rules regulations in banking industry
Cons
Long working hours and less pay. Good to gain knowledge. Management is not proper. No incentives. Hike is also not up to the mark. Even call you to work on holodays.
Ok work-life balance required proper management Working late nights does not bother But working on holidays bother the employee Enjoyed a lot here and learn a lot
Salary and benefits need to improve Work place based on team.Hr management is very poor. Technology is poor Wasting more money on infrastructure No career growth
I have spent my 5 years of professional life in Kotak as everyone gets comfortable working here. most enjoyable part is I learnt a lot from this organisation, & the hardest & toughest part is the low rate of Personal Growth,
Cons
low growth
Each Day is learning and there is a value add. Day starts with prioritising the work and plan for day. Team huddle for daily and weekly deliverable and execute. Entire day is with fun and energy
Very disciplined approach of management. Helpful in every aspect. Very well managed staff as well management. Customer satisfaction is well observed at ground level as well as back-end support.
Kotak mahindra bank is a very good organisation to wprk with because the environment is very good here. But if you talk about the compensation its not satisfactory in fact the increment are also not so good to handle with..... its a good place to start your first step of career because your job will be much secure than other jobs....
Pros
Good at all
Cons
Low salary
It provides safe environment to female employees. Cooperative Management. Salary packages offered are less. N working hours are usually extended. Otherwise you have chances to grow.
Cons
Long hours, less salary