Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews for Recruitment Manager

good work envoirment and nice place to work. management is good. workplace culture is so good. Enjoyble part is interaction with different.kind people there.
Company is very good I enjoy working with KOTAK Mahindra working life style is very good and company support all staff I feel better but not good to long time
Recruiting Advisers. Coaching and Mentoring the Advisers. Making them active and getting business through them. Giving Need based financial solution to clients and explained human life value with help them to get maximum benefit of their investments. Conducting regular marketing activities on Adviser recruitment. Helping to the client get their Claims.
Nice place to work, supportive colleagues and managers where I have experienced more comfortable to do my job and I suggest who need to start their career in the banking industry.
It is very cool company. There is no pressure our team members. But no salary growth. There is only one problem the salary is stopped our employees, because your presence is discontinued 3 to 4 days. Your salary is hold.
Pros
Employees also train but the money to stay there is deducted from Employee's salaries.
Cons
Completes the work but still puts off the salaries of the Employees.
Company Incentive is to high for employee motivation & its bigger helping for as a part of my business achivement & also managerment is too helping or teaching him about job & business ideas.
Pros
free
Cons
free
Always supporting, respectful and suitable atmosphere at branch.Hirarchy always supporting in training, business enhancement calls. Celebrations are too good organised.
Too much theory and less practical.Seems to be working a boarding school with 5 superiors shouting at you leaving no space to perform.No place to work freely and too much bossing. :Lot of task to perform but no time given for execution.
Good place to work in as fresher.Management and structure of the company is very efficient. Training Courses provided at initial stage. Tough Industry to penitrate.
It is a good company great working atmosphere and good nature staff and boss everyone is supporting and helping nature totally here enjoy full wording place
DFT with team. Meet with new peoples daily. management is so co-operative. co-workers are friendly. Job responsibility 24*7. we can do work as we want.
Work place and job culture is demotivate every one because there are much differences in statements of M level and DM level, it create confusion.
Pros
Not a cup of tea is free
Cons
company says to work 24*7
Fun place to work no politics at office great team friendly environment to work in had fun on filed and in office also good amount of work office used to get crowed at 9.30am when work started and empty the whole day filed work with my team was great
The organization gave an equal opportunity to all the performing assets to grow within the system. This job function gave me an opportunity to work along side different verticals ( LC, MID Market, MNC, Asset Loans)
I am working with kotak life insurance as a recruitment and development manager. It is the great experience for me.I am also working with team management and relation.
healthy environment for skill development and sales but there is very hard to get promotion and tough office environment long hours working culture and mostly we have to work on sunday also. hard to get holiday and leaves most of the people does not work for long time
Pros
incentives