Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews for Retail Assistant Manager

I learn lot of business works in our bank Good team work it gives more experience to me all my team members supported me a lot I have fully enjoyed to work in our bank
Kotak is India's 2nd largest bank in private sector, most reputed brand, kotak is brand and I'm very happy in part of our organization, thanks to my team .
Providing good training, good management, good culture etc...with employees job satisfaction,Team member good coordinate with each other, well supporting employees through HR.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
The working environment is very good . you are so nice. HR support here is very good for the employee.The process of getting the work done here is very good. The environment in which you can function very well.
Cons
Kotak mahindra bank is a best super organization, good environment, i want to go bank branch if i feeling my home This is a comfortable bank , I like good feelings
Enjoy in Kotak Mahindra Bank job and good management and full work And full masti best senior and helping in boss good had work and good masti time Kotak Mahindra Bank
Working at kotak Bank is fast paced. You are in a high stress environment all the time. It is like that everywhere, . Know a lot about banking industry
Good experience and good communication customer full happy the service and bank is good happy full business experience in kotak Mahendra bank and some
They offered me a job based on they will provide nearest branch after complete 6month but they didn't do, I felt very bad because I use to travel 60 km to my home every day
So much satisfied in the back.its working culture is excellent and it's best private bank.salary is also good.it's a loyal bank.it's every product was so good.
Culture is not good, if u are master in politics you can survive otherwise you have to leave, Bank is good to work safe for women. No job security...
Pros
Nothing is free
Cons
Politics
Nice place to work as a fresher. As I was in sales had to work and complete the targets. Work pressure was more. Management was good in kannur,kerala Branch.
Pros
Very good place to work and very nice environment to learn a lot. Very supportive and helpful supervisor and colleagues, Nice HR team and very professional work environment.
Pros
Good Expenses reimbursement system
Cons
Sometimes long hours
this is my first job at kotak mahindra bank ltd and i learned a lot from that i.e hoe corporate works, its culture and also how they deals with others. after that i married and i joined my husband company named gayatri psyllium industries, at this i fill warm and familiar environments.it is export and manufacturing related bussiness so i had experience about overseas culture .
Good working culture. Gained knowledge in new tools. No growth. No Salary hike. high rules and regulations. meeting privilege customers. learnt how to handle walk in customers
Pros
Good working culture.
Cons
No growth, No Salary hike
Targets of lots of products. i completed many types of products targets like saving account, current account, life insurance, general insurance, demat ,trinity etc.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Daily casa logins. Learn Sales. The good work place. the good culture. The good management. Hardest part is travelling. Enjoyable part is also travelling.
i have give more banking knowledge, kotak mahindra bank is 4 largest bank, i have more operation think are learn. kotak is very good organisation
Pros
na
Cons
na
my first day in kotak mahindra bank is good day for me . in the day branch manager help to me to introdue to all the bank staff.then he wiil give me onthe job trainig.ihave learn many thing in this organisation , how to work under pressure, behaviour, attitude, how to achive the target.
The bank work cultural was very nice and the people are relay motivational and also team leaders relay talented and supportive
Marketing and Sales to be done along with Seminars and marketing activities.