Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews for Service Assistant

overall working in kotak bank is good. bank has to improve in people management. There has to be some leisure time for the employees ( like lunch break)
Pros
work culture
Cons
long hours, no lunch break
Good banking knowledge and lot of things I learned and good manager support and all staff having a healthy relationship with me and IAM ready to go back to Bank again for give me any chance
i was handle cash management. daily activity as below - Manage cash counter Queue management Cash deposition withdrawal Chq transter / RTGS Retail liabilities activity like Check A/c opening form / profile ATM management The hardest part of the job is - demonetization bus good for our county. We support for demonetization and do best for country.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Not at all a good organization specially for the employees. I would never ever guide or suggest anyone to work for this organization. A total waste of time and irresponsible people.
Its a good co to work with, people are supportive in nature, Management is also good.
Learnt a lot in banking operations.Presently handling Cash,Clearing,Customer desk,lockers.and 30% Sales across the counter and walk in customers.
Good Learning of All Banking Products & Services . Good Enviorn ment for Banking & Services
Every day is learning.Banking itself is an ocean where learning never ends. so every day was a learning for me. I have learned the Basic day to day work related from cash to customer relation ship handling. I AM WORKING AS SERVICE OFFICER CASHIER- handling of cash , RTGS NEFT.entries customers debit card and deliverables entries in registers are done by me. I am the cash vault custodian.who also relinish cash in ATM'S.. wORK ENVIORMENT is very good.the most enjoybale part is cash transactions and intracting with individual customers
Pros
Nice wok enviorment with good colleagues
Cons
working long hours and not satisfying package., .
Learned how to manage our desk.How to communicate with our clients & helping them by introducing them with our new products & resolving thier quires.working as an team with the co-workers.