Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Security & Advancement reviews

Wrost at consumer finance , process is too slow overall no future at paper finance no increment on salary always focus on big counters like reliance no chance at promotion
Pros
Bank payroll
Cons
Difficult process
Kotak mahindra bank is very great platform to work nicely.Thank you kotak team ,thank you for this opportunity to prove myself and my knowledge.Without Managers support i didnt get this certification and awards.thank you so much
Nice place to work, 5 days working, freindly environment, company have good monopoly in HNI clients , Job security is 100 percent.Very well known bank in india, it will be 3rd largest bank in India in near future.
Nyc to work with people and getting experience of corporate world.Also stressful but it challenges you to know your patience level.Getting a good team leader is much important but anyhow it's on fate.My experience in this field has actually made me realise how to take up responsibilities, and how to be more professional, confident and communicative.But as I don't have real interest in insurance sector ever I ended up with my contract and now looking into different field.
Pros
15min
Cons
10min
I have been worked with Kotak Mahindra Bank only for 8 months but the experience is very nice the working environment is very good and I hope they will continue there working environment like this only.
Pros
Working environment
Cons
Target pressure
my 2 yrs experience is very very good with kotak mahindra bank . HR team is very helpful also there boss sm is very helpful. system is ver easy to use
Best place for work. Good HR policy and here employee can raise their concern to HR team.I always god best recognition from them.i love and always prefer to say our friends .
Pros
excellent
Cons
timely
The work environment in Kotak Mahindra group is great, not much of a pressure but it slowly increases during t month end. Thought process of the company has to evolve.
In this company somewhere Happen it's favertism and partility with process is very leghty and not sustain long time because some people have monopoly
Pros
Job security, colleagues are good
Cons
Salary not increase, process
My kotak life is very awesome I have been from last 4 years in kotak and i have enjoyed alot, learned many new things in process, other than process experience is also good.
Highly professionalism, good working culture, supportive staff. Have learned a lot working here. Grown up as a professional working here. Good organization to work with
Pros
Professionalism
Cons
Less salary hike
Good work environment. Good People to work with. Work life balance. Good learning experience from experienced management. Very good culture. Events, outings with teams.
Salary not received good. Very traceful job. as a trace comparing not good salary. I steel 2 and half years job continue no salary increase. I work with same salary at start to continue.
Best bank in my five year career Motivation staff hr department is very strong clean culture. Banking service is very good And good customer base Awsome bank
my job depends on branch staff and appraiser as I am recruited for gold loan process but there is nothing I can do without them.i thought i will lose my knowledge if I work there.
good place to work if your salary is good .you have job security but working hours are long so difficult to manage personal professional life.recommended to experienced staff
Well maintained management with responsible employees and passionate in completing work with good work environment.I personally gained a good relationship in the company
Must work here once if you are a fresher, they will train you well and you can learn alot of things while working there. Must work here once if you are a fresher.
Good woking experience, and job security is there but internal apriasal is very bad, they are not considering internal staff salary hike. Internal job posting is good option.
Pros
Security
Cons
Salary
If you want a great future and you are able to take responsibility then you should Must join.. Kotak Life.. Kotak Life pay you a great commission... Which help you to belonged a good life style
I am working location is good and discuss about culture of KMBL is to low good and this position is horrible they paid is very low.it is tough to work bcoz of process very long length of process.