Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Management reviews

The managers are very rude and arrogant in Kotak Mahindra Bank at Madhuban branch. They do not have manners how to talk or behave with a women. They do not tell employees to go earlier as there is no work in the office. They take personal revenges or grudges with the employees.
Cons
Working here is the worst decisions i have made they managerial level staff is good but if you cant do your targets you are not going to get salary and if you have sufferd from any illness then you are not getting your salary for the same policies are not even helpful for employee and there is no other benefits like incentives and all. Location like nagpur people not aware more about kotak even now.
Pros
Nothing to tell
Cons
Previously it was great work place and now this organisation is not even thinking about their employees.. HR policies are too bad and we will not get any response..Salary structure is too bad .. They will not pay that much as they committed..Timings were not there and no security for women's.. Also they will call us on holidays .. there is no time for personal life..
A good place to work. Teammates are good and supportive. Management take care of there employees. Company didn't take any harsh decision against employees during pandemic COVID-19.
Very competitive colleague and less supportive management teams. Have to work on holidays as well. Did not get enough leaves. Sometimes loss of pay even if you have leaves left.
Pros
Work is interesting
Cons
Very long working hours and holidays working
Doing job in a Kotak mahindra bank the job role is good and good support with Kotak management and well guided by managers,this is better flat form to new one's
Good in every term but salary sucks.. work culture is good .....but salary is low .. manager depends.... high management is good........................
Pros
Culture work environment
bank is very good,management is very good,employee familiar bank,only one thing is not good if you staying of 5 yes more, salary is not high increment, but 5 yes,10 yes 15 yes,20 yes old employee get long service award,all is very good.I like to prefer Kotak Mahindra Bank.
the company's managers are biased and no scope for growth and only good for myopic senior management. The work culture is good for mediocre and bad for hard-working people as they end up doing work for mediocre
Pros
timing
Cons
bureaucratic, favouritism, nothing managers and senior managers
Very slow paced work, only one person is having Sibel I'd among 8 people staff , NO TIME LIMITS for custodian ( females) they need to seat at branch till 9 pm , no higher level transparancy, egoistic, proudly managers ,zero support also NO BACKUP available , during off season bank is close at 9-9:30 pm , we need to reach branch by 9:30 am anyhow . LackmanaheLaosupportfromngmntmanagement
Pros
Cons
Timing is 12 working hours, no one is taking responsibility for female after late relese ..they have to go home at her own risk
Best place for work. Good HR policy and here employee can raise their concern to HR team.I always god best recognition from them.i love and always prefer to say our friends .
Pros
excellent
Cons
timely
Worst work culture ever. Fraud management. Contractual job with a minimum wages. 4days in a month have to report in office. No facilities, benefits like permanent stuffs..
Bad work culture there is lot of politics done by office staff. They always look for own benefit at any cost. They never thought before hurt anyone for there own profit.
Pros
Cons
So many
Supportive management Competition is always high every Moves You will enjoy here So I was joined for a year as M2 level where every day is new learning for me Thanks the Well Manager and Management team 👍👍👍
Pros
Well Management
Cons
Providing good training, good management, good culture etc...with employees job satisfaction,Team member good coordinate with each other, well supporting employees through HR.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
I was satisfied to work here ...colleague are really supportive and helpful though wor are personally also and the management is good and supportive for stuffs in any situations..really thanks for this opportunity to tell here...
Cons
Good work environment. Good People to work with. Work life balance. Good learning experience from experienced management. Very good culture. Events, outings with teams.
I have been an Assistant Manager at Kotak Mahindra Bank and have worked in Sales and Marketing as well as Operations and (Teller)Cashier. I also got the Best Employee Award In the future again I would like to work in the loan department at Kotak Mahindra Bank
Pros
Good organisation
Cons
Good management
Kotak Mahindra bank need to give much for facility to it's employees as it is one of the reputed bank in India....so I kindly request management to provide some bonus,cab facility and also work from home during covid-19
Cons
Uncultured staff poor management . No language etiquette. Racism personal comments .bad language .Incompetent poor HR rules.No work life balance pathetic
Well maintained management with responsible employees and passionate in completing work with good work environment.I personally gained a good relationship in the company