Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Pay & Benefits reviews

They should stop stressing service team people for sales. Sales is everything no value for your work. Everyone needs appreciation not only sales people
Pros
Correct time salary
Cons
No timings
Wrost at consumer finance , process is too slow overall no future at paper finance no increment on salary always focus on big counters like reliance no chance at promotion
Pros
Bank payroll
Cons
Difficult process
Its good to work anywhere just you need good leader not boss. Overall good company to work i would refer to people they can work.. salary constraints are there
Pros
Every company has prons
Cons
Every company has cons
Working here is the worst decisions i have made they managerial level staff is good but if you cant do your targets you are not going to get salary and if you have sufferd from any illness then you are not getting your salary for the same policies are not even helpful for employee and there is no other benefits like incentives and all. Location like nagpur people not aware more about kotak even now.
Pros
Nothing to tell
Cons
Previously it was great work place and now this organisation is not even thinking about their employees.. HR policies are too bad and we will not get any response..Salary structure is too bad .. They will not pay that much as they committed..Timings were not there and no security for women's.. Also they will call us on holidays .. there is no time for personal life..
Very competitive colleague and less supportive management teams. Have to work on holidays as well. Did not get enough leaves. Sometimes loss of pay even if you have leaves left.
Pros
Work is interesting
Cons
Very long working hours and holidays working
In offrole employees there is no any increment or incentive in Kotak Mahindra Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank only consider onrole employees benefits so offrole employees didn't have any benefit .....!!!!!
Good in every term but salary sucks.. work culture is good .....but salary is low .. manager depends.... high management is good........................
Pros
Culture work environment
bank is very good,management is very good,employee familiar bank,only one thing is not good if you staying of 5 yes more, salary is not high increment, but 5 yes,10 yes 15 yes,20 yes old employee get long service award,all is very good.I like to prefer Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Kotak is a fine place for any individual to work if he or she needs a work life balance with good salary. Achieving targets is a little difficult but if you are a good sales person then it will be a walk in the park for you .
Best place for work. Good HR policy and here employee can raise their concern to HR team.I always god best recognition from them.i love and always prefer to say our friends .
Pros
excellent
Cons
timely
I worked as a service officer in kotak. I enjoyed my work and the colleagues were also good and helping. I was giving my best at Kotak Bank. Our branch Audit rating was good.. And customers come with their problem and when they leaves the branch they got solution and they were satisfied. I would like work again with kotak bank.
Pros
Good Working Environment, Supportive staff, Good service
Cons
Salary is little less, Convence was less
Worst work culture ever. Fraud management. Contractual job with a minimum wages. 4days in a month have to report in office. No facilities, benefits like permanent stuffs..
In this company somewhere Happen it's favertism and partility with process is very leghty and not sustain long time because some people have monopoly
Pros
Job security, colleagues are good
Cons
Salary not increase, process
Huge differnce between gross & net salary..u can be called for meeting at 8pm night & 9 am morning & thats daily scjedule. The working culture truly sucks.
Highly professionalism, good working culture, supportive staff. Have learned a lot working here. Grown up as a professional working here. Good organization to work with
Pros
Professionalism
Cons
Less salary hike
Salary not received good. Very traceful job. as a trace comparing not good salary. I steel 2 and half years job continue no salary increase. I work with same salary at start to continue.
my job depends on branch staff and appraiser as I am recruited for gold loan process but there is nothing I can do without them.i thought i will lose my knowledge if I work there.
good place to work if your salary is good .you have job security but working hours are long so difficult to manage personal professional life.recommended to experienced staff
I m service officer buy salary is not enough. Work load is more than salary creteria. And working are also more it's 9-7 that's not safe for women employee in this lockdown snerio
Good woking experience, and job security is there but internal apriasal is very bad, they are not considering internal staff salary hike. Internal job posting is good option.
Pros
Security
Cons
Salary