Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Work-Life Balance reviews

Good organisation for start a career and healthy working environment but field work is difficult. Salary and incentive structure is good but their is pressure for sale.
Very good culture for work Nice products Competitive rates Slow process Growth opportunities are high You can spend long career Self Learning, less emphasis on training
I have won 4 best performance certificate in last 6month, however Boss always cry, always.... Every day threatened to terminate from job, whenever it was urgency but never leaves
Cons
It was delavery time of my wife, I request 3boss to leaves, they said you have to mail us for early re-leaving, then you can go.. what a shameful moment..
Management is so poor. Stressful life, you'll not be able to balance your personal & professional life. Rest of the thing are fine, Good pay scale & facility.
Kotak management is very fair and friendly environment ,work with out stress .scope to learn many new things professionally and personality development .
There are learning opportunities but there is no work life balance. You have to stretch for long hours, come in on weekends - this is the general expectation. But it also matters which team you are in. Colleagues are extremely friendly and supportive.
But low salary and working hard. This job location is near by my home town so i have no problem facing in traveling.it is a great feeling to me because it was my first job. A good friend making and beautiful nature around the building . It was fantastic joyful job.
Job in Kotak can be hectic but rewarding. As a part of the culture, the organization seeks to cultivate the talent in their employees, and offer them better roles.
Pros
Umpteen Opportunities in various departments
Cons
Work life balance is skewed towards work.
They do not have difference between job life and personal life. You are suppose to work in your holidays, festival and even on saturday though nothing was mentioned in interview before.
Good Company To Start Your Carrier with. Culture is Good But Working Environment Sucks. Long Hours Working. Less Time To be Given to Family and Friends
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kotak Mahindra Bank?
I'm feeling not comfortable worked in kotak Mahindra Bank and it's salary too.. becoz there is no career Oriented work so will not advise to anyone to work there
Not much satisfaction of life balance. Suitable for ppl who can balance stressful time with both at workplace and family can adjust there life easier than other banks
Company is very good I enjoy working with KOTAK Mahindra working life style is very good and company support all staff I feel better but not good to long time
It was interesting working in a process driven and results oriented organisation which believed in empowering its employees and rewarding performers.Look forward to work with a growing organisation like this.
Flexible to work but no pay up to mark. Growth in profile is there but no pay accordingly. Technology is very backward. Growth is there according to our talent. I got promotion in second appraisal itself.
Kotak Mahindra is a good work environment to work. They have a care to employees. Growth is best overall & it's a growing bank into the market as compared into other . I learned lots of things.
a cool organization to work without any stress we can easily adjust in the culture of Kotak Mahindra bank easy to work in the organization overall good
Job satisfaction was awesome, timing was most problem and career growth superb, We can enjoy our work with full freedom, colleagues are like a Friend's and Very soft TL. We can face daily new Learning in products
It was a great learning and challenging journey with the support of management though the work life balance was difficult, but overall it was a great experience.
Working in Kotak Mahindra Bank means if you really want to just pass your day in the same monotonous job or routine then this company is for you since It will not allow any innovation.
I have learn from here many more things.But like a nature human nature also changeable,so i found a better opportunity for my career otherwise no reason to leave here.