KOTAK OLD MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE

KOTAK OLD MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Excellent Place for Financial Learners

Very good institution to gain lot of knowledge in the areas of financial sectors especially in INSURANCE. Very good team-mates and management to support and achieve targets. Nice environment to work.

Pros

Salary, Work environment and Management

Cons

Marketing Job, Customer Negotiations

Overall good

Working experience is not so goodas there are many challenges like have to convince customers to buy the insurance always and somehow have to guide the wrong ways to fulfill the targets which is not good.

hang out

cant give time to family because all time client behind us. but work place is very peace full and i like it. management team was very carefully handle all employees but the hardest part of job is first convince to customer

Pros

improve our knowledge

Cons

cant give time to family

A typical day at work

When I am working with kotak life insurance we go to field with agent in for meet to client for policy customer was in fear and go away from us he think we are from kotak mahindra bank because he held a tractor loan from kotak mahindra bank he think we are recovery team

Good Company

1.Really a great company and values Human Resource. 2. Good Brand to work with. 3. It is a company where you feel like to work till 60 yrs. 4. Gives opportunity to grow in the company.

Pros

Good Company

Cons

Need to work a bit on compensation

Good work place

Here you will teach how to sell. Your selling skills get improve with pressure handling techniques. You will get good perks as well. But there is no job security.

Pros

Gala parties every month

Cons

No job security

Amazing Work Place

I am absolutely enjoying working with First Step First. This platform has taught me a lot. I feel like my office is my second home. I have never felt out my house because of my lovable colleagues & great boss.

My productivity during 16-17 was the best in my branch

I have been directly appointed as senior executive level based on my performance. I have been awarded as hifi and qualified for many of the awards like Bangkok Trip etc

Pros

unlimited income oppertunity

Cons

hard working

Comfertable work place

It gives comfertable work space but growth opportunity is very less. HR policies and HR is very weak in proces and in employee handling.There is no process followed this may be an area of improvement.

Pros

Comfertable work space

Cons

Long working hours no HR policies and defined goal sheet

productive work place

It is good. But very hard work and not satisfaction to salery. It is really hard working to us and too much field work. Thats why we dropped this job after one year almost.

Pros

lunch should taken by home.

Cons

very long hours.

Nice and Super

Agency Work Sales Experience, Team Bonding Very Good management Super Culture on Work place Agent Recruitment and they have to development Good Business Support

Pros

Good Office culture

Cons

IT is Very Poor

Good company

But in back office profile work and salary increment and promotions are rare. Good as experience for me. Good support from Head .

Salws

Got knowledge about sales handling sales process team handling reporting time management I always think positive whatever im commiting Ill do within prior time

Pros

Permnent

Wonderful experience. Best Resources

The best part of Kotak is its resources. the culture and the work environment. its just too good. had great mentors and colleagues to work with. Kotak Life Insurance ROCKS!!!!

Excellent Management & Career Opportunity

The day at Kotak was full of new challenges which was always backed by the management. They left no stones un turned to listen to staff grievances and rectify the error wherever they could. I learned excellent Managerial skills through some of the most recognized and awarded managers who always gave me insights of how things and work can be improved and organized. Management at Kotak was always encouraging, helpful & ready to hear you out which I thought was good because if a system is designed with so much transparency employees do not feel exploited. My co-workers at Kotak were more than colleagues to me. Office was always a place I used to look forward to go to because of my colleagues who made working their so much easier for me. I did not find any part of my job to be the hardest because I always took guidance of my boss where ever I felt necessary. Meeting new people and getting to know them was the best part of my job. Besides the fact that I had to recruit people to work with the company, the part that I could meet more people and get to know them better as a suitable candidate for the company was really exciting.

Pros

Own boss

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KOTAK OLD MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2