Kovai Medical Center and Hospital

Kovai Medical Center and Hospital Employee Reviews

3.2Pay & Benefits

Health issue

It's good place to work and good hospital maintenance we can see lot more cases hospital staff and superior are very good and co-operative over there. Good place to gain knowledge

Pros

Can see lot more cases

Cons

Salary

8 hours duty with 4 shifts, Management is okay..

Experience certificate of KMCH is very valuable.. you will get more attention when appear for a job, and hospital providing Western Standard Medical Treatment, Medical equipments and atmosphere so you will gain International level of standard in profession..

Pros

Better place for carrer building your professional skill will improve

Cons

Average salary around 10-14K maximum for freshes, you have to work with same shift for days without change..

Stressful yet productive environment

A slightly stressful environment with highly efficient and competitive medical professionals in place. High star medical treatmetn avalaible to all people at all times

Internship review

Its a good place to earn clinical skills,also huge variety of cases.The facility is very appreciative but the system should have to ordered little more.

Got to learn many equipments working functionalities. A typical day at work was very productive. The most enjoyable part of the job was the workers were very friendly.

I have been working at Make Positive full-time

We are treated like family. I've worked at companies where you're just another number... not here at Bay shore It feels great to work with such great smart people. I'm always learning something new every day. Great atmosphere and place to further your career.

Pros

Food available in the hospital

Cons

None really Location is great, and atmosphere is phenomenal

Here I was very comfortable in that day.

Here i was worked as a microbiologist in microbiology laboratory and here i did all microbiology cultures like urine, csf, pus swab, stool,and blood cultures. And serology works also i did here.

Fun to work with the collegeues

Got exposure of reviewing patients in ICU with multi various illness and conditions. Very knowledgeable physio team members. There's no hierarchy based to learn from superiors.

Pros

Good team work

Cons

Too many patients

Theater Nurse

Learned sterile technique, organized equipment before procedure, scrubbed and assisted minor procedures. Performed supply nurse duties, witnessed different surgical procedures.

excellent working environment

I have assisted physiotherapist in many departments . I have learned how to handle patients regardless their condition . i have also improved my interpersonal skills and ability to carry out treatment confidently .

nice work place

day work techniques to resolving the problems of ihc ok nice coworkers team management freedom work

Pros

no frees

Cons

low salary

Overall asuch a good place to work

1. i never felt any typical days2. vein harvesting, assiting the sisters in the operating theater3. Co - operating with staffs4.i was happy in my duty and my co-workers. so i enjoyed my days

Pros

house allowence, insurence, lunch and dinner

Cons

health care, short breakes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kovai Medical Center and Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Kovai Medical Center and Hospital in popular locations