KPC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL

KPC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits

i was unpaid intern

i was student of Nutrition in the hospital and unpaid intern.i finished my 3 months internship there. it was under my course.so that was unpaid and for practice.

Big compny with large building

Big company with poor management, need to be improved , I had very bad experience regarding salary, very meagre salary, need a hyke. No provision of loan like housing, vehicle, education, need to be incorporated

Nice

Overall my experience in KPC Medical college and Hospital is nice. I have learnt many which I was never aware off and also there is many things to learnt.

Good

Staff nurse in this hospital Nice incharges Learn works Hard working Good management Medical hospital No tention to work here Seniores helping me Averege

Pros

Cons

Some time

Its good

My work experience here is quite okay. Work load is high. Pay is decent but can be better. But definitely learned a lot from the department of orthopaedics. Hardest part is doing opd thought.

Pros

I didnt find any .

Cons

I dint find either

Good Place

Kpc as a medical college and as a hospital both has a good rapport. I am working in kpc at emergency ward.The overall patient care services are good, those are provided by kpc.

Very Good Work Place

KPC Hospital is a high rating company. The service providers are always keen to serve the patient. The dedicated team members worked very hard to satisfy the patient and the patient part. Management people are very much cooperative with the staff members.

Pros

Tea and Snacks

Cons

Short Breaks

Good work environment

Day at this work place is cool. colleagues and seniors are very cooperative and understanding. Get to learn a lot of things from seniors. Higher authorites are approachable if atall any problem arises. Work ambience is really good and so enjoy working at this place. scope of doing some research work under experienced professors.

Productive and fun workplace

Learned a lot from seniors and peers. very helpful and cooperative work environment.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KPC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL with