KPMG

KPMG

KPMG Employee Review

Best company to work with

First KPMG is my dream job and I always dreamed since 10th standard to work in KPMG as KPMG is one of the big 4 companies KPMG is best company to work with and seniors are very much supportive and good working atmosphere. KPMG also has benefits like bus facility etc.

Pros

Free Lunches

Same location

Very productive, enjoyable and enriched work experience

Excellent place to work with a huge scope of knowledge enrichment. A well directed and process driven organization with excellent culture of help and support to fellow employees. One of the best HR I have ever seen.
Same location

Overall a great place to work. Learning curve was huge for me in consulting

great place to work, better among other 3 in respect to WLB and learning. Mid and senior management are quite good and has an open door policy. Work gets recognized.

Pros

Great WLB, Learning Curve, Management, Clients

Cons

Can't think of any in my 1 year stint

Its stressfull

You need to prepared yourself to work under tremendous pressure situation . You need to work on both Call and mails. There is no extra pay for working extra hours or weekends

Pros

Day shift is the only benefit but due to WFH that is also the no limit of working hours

Cons

No extra pay for extra working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KPMG with

• KPMG
  • Best company to work with