KPMG
KPMG Employee Review

Amazing place to work

August 7, 2020
Amazing place to be and amazing people to be working with. I cant think of any other place for Freshers till 10 Years because of learning opportunities you get here. Management cares a lot about employees, the Health and other benefits are so good. when I am trying to compare these benefits with other offers now. I realise that its so difficult to beat these benefits.To be honest I may get better salary out there but may not get a better people and better place to work.
Pros
Amazing Bonus payouts, People oriented Management, immense opportunities for career growth.
Cons
Long working hours
April 1, 2021
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) - Bangalore
Great culture, great co workers.Management does nothing for your growth Worked at KPMG India Company takes care of its employees well But you can only grow if you are buddies with top level management
March 3, 2021
Consultant (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
It's good company to work for. You get to work on multiple projects. I am working in KGS. In KGS you work with KPMG UK, US etc.. and support their major operation (Tax, Audit, Advisory)
Pros
Brand Value, HR Policies
Cons
No cons
February 22, 2021
Articled Assistant (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Good learning opportunities, good corporate culture and employee friendly. Fun, employee friendly, and productive work culture.. Focus on to improve Work life balance.
  1. Amazing place to work