KPMG
KPMG Employee Review

Company atmosphere was good

June 3, 2020
It was my first company where I have started my career and the company was good and the jod satisfaction was not there because of process and there was lot of competition in that field
Pros
Learn new things
Cons
Salary package is low
April 27, 2021
Same role
Analyst (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
I joined the company as a fresher. Since the beginning I witnessed the prevailing toxic environment. Not an appropriate workplace to be in due to the below stated reasons.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Very low salary, Too much work load, No comp off and bonus, Rigid working hours, And even if you are 5 minutes late to log in or if you are away for lunch for a few minutes, they would yell at you. Inefficiency in managing work, Seniors are not cooperative and well mannered, Full on partiality and biased decisions happen, Toxic environment in brief.
April 1, 2021
Same role
Analyst (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
I worked for 13 months , Good for freshers. Difficult to balance Life because it's work from home working hours are not fixed, if you're given target for the day is not completed you have to stretch back.
Cons
Too much pressure
April 25, 2021
Same location
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
It's a good place to work. There is a job security you will get more opportunities in IJP also get opportunity to learn various applications via LinkedIn learning platform for free
  1. Company atmosphere was good