KPMG logo
KPMG

KPMG

KPMG Employee Review

Full of experiences

Work can begin at any time of the day or night. So its quite flexible. Working for different clients has not only provided me knowledge in various HR solutions of the firm but also taught me about how we can handle different people differently. The experience has been rich and multi faceted.

Same role

Very bad experience

I joined the company as a fresher. Since the beginning I witnessed the prevailing toxic environment. Not an appropriate workplace to be in due to the below stated reasons.

Pros

Can't think of any

Cons

Very low salary, Too much work load, No comp off and bonus, Rigid working hours, And even if you are 5 minutes late to log in or if you are away for lunch for a few minutes, they would yell at you. Inefficiency in managing work, Seniors are not cooperative and well mannered, Full on partiality and biased decisions happen, Toxic environment in brief.
Same role

Targeted Life

I worked for 13 months , Good for freshers. Difficult to balance Life because it's work from home working hours are not fixed, if you're given target for the day is not completed you have to stretch back.

Cons

Too much pressure
Same location

Awesome place to work

Work Life balance. No stress, enjoy working, friendly environment, management very helpful, proud values, it is the firm to be with, lot of events activities.

Pros

No stress

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,369