KPMG
KPMG Employee Review

fun place but overwhelming work

February 20, 2019
Its a great company to work in. I met fabulous senior employees here who mentored and groomed me. Work was overwhelming as we worked on weekends and everyday was a long day but our team members were amazing who never let work burn us out.
April 27, 2021
Same role
Analyst (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
I joined the company as a fresher. Since the beginning I witnessed the prevailing toxic environment. Not an appropriate workplace to be in due to the below stated reasons.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Very low salary, Too much work load, No comp off and bonus, Rigid working hours, And even if you are 5 minutes late to log in or if you are away for lunch for a few minutes, they would yell at you. Inefficiency in managing work, Seniors are not cooperative and well mannered, Full on partiality and biased decisions happen, Toxic environment in brief.
April 1, 2021
Same role
Analyst (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
I worked for 13 months , Good for freshers. Difficult to balance Life because it's work from home working hours are not fixed, if you're given target for the day is not completed you have to stretch back.
Cons
Too much pressure
January 27, 2021
Same location
Senior Executive (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Work Life balance. No stress, enjoy working, friendly environment, management very helpful, proud values, it is the firm to be with, lot of events activities.
Pros
No stress
  1. fun place but overwhelming work