KPMG logo
KPMG

KPMG

KPMG Employee Review

Good place to learn

Excellent company with lot of exposure. Get opportunity to reveal the abilities in job. Free to work, open to communicate with good bonus based on the effort we put.

Pros

fun activities in weekeend

Cons

no need of extendingg unless its neccessary

Same role

Very bad experience

I joined the company as a fresher. Since the beginning I witnessed the prevailing toxic environment. Not an appropriate workplace to be in due to the below stated reasons.

Pros

Can't think of any

Cons

Very low salary, Too much work load, No comp off and bonus, Rigid working hours, And even if you are 5 minutes late to log in or if you are away for lunch for a few minutes, they would yell at you. Inefficiency in managing work, Seniors are not cooperative and well mannered, Full on partiality and biased decisions happen, Toxic environment in brief.
Same role

Targeted Life

I worked for 13 months , Good for freshers. Difficult to balance Life because it's work from home working hours are not fixed, if you're given target for the day is not completed you have to stretch back.

Cons

Too much pressure
Same location

Productive and Fun Workplace

Great Experience with different opportunities across the firm. Lot of learning experience and it heps a person to move to the next level. which is very helpful.

Pros

Learning Curve

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,369