KPMG
KPMG Employee Review

Good Place to work

January 10, 2020
Overall good place to work, provides competitive environment for work, very flexible about the work and work locations, frequent travel to client locations.
February 24, 2019
Same role
Team Leader / Senior Associate (Former Employee) - Kerala
KPMG GDC is a firm assisting the US Audit teams in their daily audit work. We receive work requests from them and we work on it based on the instructions and experience. But at GDC it is not only work. The production floor is made up of basically young just out of college professionals so the vibe in general is that of a college. You hang out with our friends, participate in competitions and all. The hardest part of this is the busy season when you have to work like 14-16 hours on an average to get through that period. But that was not a big hindrance as the floor usually pulled all its resources to help the teams in need. The most enjoyable part of the job is the exposure that it gave us to audit and accounts which were seas apart and the challenging work requests that we used to get.
Pros
Best Salary Package
Cons
Long Hours
January 14, 2019
Same role
Senior (Team Leader) (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Great work culture and a perfect place to work for a good work life balance. Working hours are not too long and management recognizes efforts made by employees.
January 27, 2021
Same location
Senior Executive (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Work Life balance. No stress, enjoy working, friendly environment, management very helpful, proud values, it is the firm to be with, lot of events activities.
Pros
No stress
Cons