KPMG logo
KPMG

KPMG

KPMG Employee Review

Good working environment

Joined KPMG as a fresher and this company was a good platform to start my career. The work culture is decent, not much pressure. Learned corporate etiquettes and well adjusted with MS excel, Word, Outlook etc. Handling big accounts, achieved monthly billing targets and was highest achiever of the MUI(manpower utilisation) for the location. Have prepared reports, invoices and have taken responsibility of senior in his absence. Also, I was equally involved with the extra cirricular activities organized by KPMG. Good repo with team members and colleagues of other departments. Beginning my career with a Big Four has been fruitful.

Pros

Cab facility, Bonus

Same role

Very bad experience

I joined the company as a fresher. Since the beginning I witnessed the prevailing toxic environment. Not an appropriate workplace to be in due to the below stated reasons.

Pros

Can't think of any

Cons

Very low salary, Too much work load, No comp off and bonus, Rigid working hours, And even if you are 5 minutes late to log in or if you are away for lunch for a few minutes, they would yell at you. Inefficiency in managing work, Seniors are not cooperative and well mannered, Full on partiality and biased decisions happen, Toxic environment in brief.
Same role

Targeted Life

I worked for 13 months , Good for freshers. Difficult to balance Life because it's work from home working hours are not fixed, if you're given target for the day is not completed you have to stretch back.

Cons

Too much pressure
Same location

Good organization to work with, visibility is the key to success here

Well organizations are what your managers are but overall a good place to work, good systems in place, sometimes not managed well, but show goes on. New Joiners & attrition are continuous process here, in all functions., Best part is 'Brand' sells so KPMG, has grown in years to this length & width, can't really comment about other business units but Infrastructure function is managed by average professionals with lessor business acumen, i wish could have found a few in leadership with holistic broad vision for organization and communities as a whole... couldn't

Pros

Sky is limit

Cons

Work on your visibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,368