KPMG
KPMG Employee Review

March 4, 2020
Good place for growth and excellent opportunities. Open interaction and communication. High opportunity if you have talent. Support from management...
May 12, 2021
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Gurugram
Good work life balance, learning opportunities. It's been years but it was the happiest and most memorable time of my life working there. The foundational skills that I learned and applied during my time there I still use today.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Na
April 27, 2021
Analyst (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
I joined the company as a fresher. Since the beginning I witnessed the prevailing toxic environment. Not an appropriate workplace to be in due to the below stated reasons.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Very low salary, Too much work load, No comp off and bonus, Rigid working hours, And even if you are 5 minutes late to log in or if you are away for lunch for a few minutes, they would yell at you. Inefficiency in managing work, Seniors are not cooperative and well mannered, Full on partiality and biased decisions happen, Toxic environment in brief.
April 25, 2021
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
It's a good place to work. There is a job security you will get more opportunities in IJP also get opportunity to learn various applications via LinkedIn learning platform for free