KPMG
KPMG Employee Review

Nice

May 26, 2020
It was a nice experience. People aiming to work that should forget about their personal lives. The stress for target completion is too much. Very professional environment.
April 27, 2021
Same role
Analyst (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
I joined the company as a fresher. Since the beginning I witnessed the prevailing toxic environment. Not an appropriate workplace to be in due to the below stated reasons.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Very low salary, Too much work load, No comp off and bonus, Rigid working hours, And even if you are 5 minutes late to log in or if you are away for lunch for a few minutes, they would yell at you. Inefficiency in managing work, Seniors are not cooperative and well mannered, Full on partiality and biased decisions happen, Toxic environment in brief.
April 1, 2021
Same role
Analyst (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
I worked for 13 months , Good for freshers. Difficult to balance Life because it's work from home working hours are not fixed, if you're given target for the day is not completed you have to stretch back.
Cons
Too much pressure
September 17, 2019
Same location
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
As part of my job, I got the opportunity to understand and work with organizations across various sectors ranging from Food and Beverages to Industrial Manufacturer. I was fortunate to interact with key stakeholders of these organizations such as the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
Pros
Opportunities to travel to various parts of India
Cons
Long Hours