KPMG
KPMG Employee Review

over-stressful work with no job security and way less pay

June 14, 2020
They make you work so much, for so long hours and do not pay you even half of what you deserve. To top it all, there isn't any job security. They will make you work till late night and still no appreciation.
Pros
reimbursement policies are good, seating arrangement and a few facilities are good
Cons
Long hours, less pay, no appreciation and no job security
April 27, 2021
Same role
Analyst (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
I joined the company as a fresher. Since the beginning I witnessed the prevailing toxic environment. Not an appropriate workplace to be in due to the below stated reasons.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Very low salary, Too much work load, No comp off and bonus, Rigid working hours, And even if you are 5 minutes late to log in or if you are away for lunch for a few minutes, they would yell at you. Inefficiency in managing work, Seniors are not cooperative and well mannered, Full on partiality and biased decisions happen, Toxic environment in brief.
April 1, 2021
Same role
Analyst (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
I worked for 13 months , Good for freshers. Difficult to balance Life because it's work from home working hours are not fixed, if you're given target for the day is not completed you have to stretch back.
Cons
Too much pressure
May 12, 2021
Same location
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Gurugram
Good work life balance, learning opportunities. It's been years but it was the happiest and most memorable time of my life working there. The foundational skills that I learned and applied during my time there I still use today.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Na
  1. over-stressful work with no job security and way less pay